Beautiful Creatures [Commissions]

CombatRolePlay

xxx.png

Orcs , Hou-Zi , Goblins, etc. Come one come all.

Currently accepting ART commissions for Orcs, Goblins, Houzi , Any race other than humans , elves, and khas. Even commissions for certain monsters / Items are accepted (e.g A basilisk, A drawing for your Sword, A Golem)

Up to Five will be taken at a time to avoid any problems. (so dont forget to follow the thread if the slots are filled up)

1) DarkElfs
2) Heero
3) Humanistic

4)

5)

Prices will be listed below :

Spoiler

Types : 

Sketch (s)
Base Color (b)
Full Shading (f)

Painting (p)

Head Shot :

(S) $5
(B) $10

(F) $15

Half-Body (up to waist)
(S) $10
(B) $15
(F) $20

Full Body

(S) $15
(B) $20
(F) $25

WEAPONS / ITEMS:
(S) $5

(B) $10
(F) $15

Examples:
I dont have many recent examples so heres some of my old art

MY INACTIVE DEVIANT ART

Note For Previous Customers:

Spoiler

NOTE:

I RECENTLY CAME BACK TO LIFE AROUND 3 DAYS AGO DUE TO IRL ISSUES AND THE FACT THAT MY LAPTOP WAS FOREVER OUT OF COMMISSION. IF YOU WERE ONE OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE THEIR ART, PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE OR ON DISCORD THANKYOU.

teach  me

I wouldn't mind a spot. But how should we make the commission then? Doesn't quite show how you'd like such be done. As I'd like my hou-zi to be drawn lol 

Either I'm stupid and not looking right or just wasn't added in yet but anyways I'd like commission so here's my discord since that'd probably be easier lol DarkElfs#1259

5 minutes ago, DarkElfs said:

Either I. Stupid and not look right or just wasn't added in yet but anyways I'd like commission so here's my discord since that'd probably be easier lol DarkElfs#1259

Sent

4 minutes ago, WuHanXianShi14 said:

Can you draw the duel between King Kairn and the orc rex?

Is that a commission? .':^)

7 hours ago, B3ast_mod said:

Note For Previous Customers:

NOTE:   Hide contents

NOTE:

I RECENTLY CAME BACK TO LIFE AROUND 3 DAYS AGO DUE TO IRL ISSUES AND THE FACT THAT MY LAPTOP WAS FOREVER OUT OF COMMISSION. IF YOU WERE ONE OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE THEIR ART, PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE OR ON DISCORD THANKYOU.

Hi, I'm one. 

I had ordered four, colored, headshots during your sale in September for $20. 

Last I heard from you was in February when you sent me uncolored preview images of two out of the four.

I just want a refund.

15 minutes ago, Aelsioln said:

Hi, I'm one. 

I had ordered four, colored, headshots during your sale in September for $20. 

Last I heard from you was in February when you sent me uncolored preview images of two out of the four.

I just want a refund.

Sure, just send me the payment request on paypal

Sent

If possible, I wouldn't mind getting a commission for my Hiishtgûl, Dark Lieutenant, Harbinger; whatever you wanna call it. If you wanna work out the dets fee free to throw me a line on Discord @Heero#7850

23 minutes ago, Heero said:

If possible, I wouldn't mind getting a commission for my Hiishtgûl, Dark Lieutenant, Harbinger; whatever you wanna call it. If you wanna work out the dets fee free to throw me a line on Discord @Heero#7850

Sent