Seeking Martial Artists

Fliers are sent out across Atlas, advertising thus:

"Masters of Axios, warriors, monks, rogues and combatants:
I seek tutelage, mastery in the physical crafts. I wish to learn the way of the warrior, to master the martial arts. For my tutelage I offer good coin, brotherhood and apprenticeship. 
The price I name for your expertise unto me is 1,500 mina, would you accept it?
I am available within the Twin Tailors' Garments and Armour, left of the main gate to the Dominion of Malin. I look forward to your business.
-Alwin"

Gruko reads over the notice, scratching the back of his stubble laced dome.  

"Maukta am remember thiz pinkeh bruke Maukta tue.  Latz keep latz peeperz un hum." 

His mask looks down to the gnarly toe that never quite healed the same way, shaking his head.

"Your momma's so fat you can dress her on red and use her as a punching bag! This is the first step on learning krug-fu"

An old man with a green bandana glances at the notice, "Maybe"

In the far distant land of... 500 yards In front of the dominion a bell rings....

The camera pans and zooms, showing a dramatic break through the trees before locking onto a pair of squinting eyes. A single drop of sweat falls.

"Hm... I would teach the Flowing Sun Stances to this individual to keep the art alive, though... I cannot go into the Dominion nor do I feel ready to pass on such teachings." Elvira would comment, sipping her mocha.

"just punch them till they drop"

A greasy behemoth of a wrestler would say to himself as he reads the letter. All before wobbling back to his home within the trees and dirt of the dominion

A Chi monk, true to his title as master of Chi furrows his brows within the Jade Peaks.