I didn't think that I would ever be making this post. I honestly didn't. I take so much pride in this community and helping to better it, but I've been harassed, brought down, been called useless, a ******, and so many other things. I've had lies spread with intent to do nothing but taint my name. My privacy has been invaded. Some random guy I don't even know has access to my Facebook, and has my home address. It's not worth it anymore. I hereby offer my resignation as the Forum Team Director. I'm sorry if I've ever wronged you or made you feel upset, I've had such a blast on LotC and it's like an addiction, that I have pledged to remove from my life for now- because of my own self-respect. With my resignation comes an indefinite hiatus that I'll be taking and hopefully I will come back as a more beneficial member and; I've said this before, but a changed and more mature individual.

I want to leave with this. At the end of the day, it's a Minecraft server. A fantastic Minecraft server at that, and I don't know where I would be if LotC had not been there to help me through all of the rough patches that I've had in my life, within the past 3 years. It's helped me through depression, and made me realize a number of things. I would still probably be some strict, stuck-up Christian who stands strong as non-liberal to much of anything if it hadn't been for some of the people on this server. Just be nice to each other. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. The ideology that I followed when moderating the forums is, "What would a new player think if they logged in and saw this? Would they want to go back out as fast as they came in?". I forgive anyone that's done any wrong to me, I hope that the same can be said vice-versa for when I come back. I just need a while to think and look towards bettering myself before I can contribute to a community and try to improve it.

Edited by PiousChorale_

It's unfortunate the ideology you preach was not practiced.

I hope in leaving the server you can find peace and success in the thing you seek.

I hope you are able to mature as a person during your break from staff. Good luck, Chorale. Take care. 

It has been a pleasure working with you, Chorale. Something I've learned in the psychology chapter of pre-med is, don't let one hour affect the other 23 in your day; because then you give other's the power of your self-control. Keep your head up and everything will soon turn out okay. - Vio. 

Have a great time man! And use the feedback to improve on yourself, seek peace and drink some tea! Might help you a bit ❤️ 

lol bye.

I think this leave is for the best, you deserve a break from the input of hardwork you have gifted both the community and the FM team. Take it easy Chorale, you deserve it. 

h u h

Thanks for hiding my post. I'll give a watered down version for you ?

You almost staff reported me on my first day as GM, but I'll let that slide ?

Here's some things you can take advice from! ?

Your attitude is an area you need to focus on. ?

There are some people I know who didn't like your reign ?

You need to work on your attitude mate, I am sensing some compulsive lies coming from your posts ?

See ya, old pal!! ?

Enjoy your break and take time to relax. Fare thee well.

giphy.gif

You're always gonna be my Wiki Manager Buddy. You're not allowed to resign from that, you're stuck just like I am. 

Hopefully you can relax during your break and stay safe. People digging for your address is fucked up...

We'll be looking forward to when you come back!