Sign in to follow this  
Charles The Bald

[Complete] Charles The Bald Villainy Blacklist Appeal

• Minecraft Name (s): Charles_The_Bald
  • Blacklist Reason: It came with my unban after my community guideline ban, was supposed to have expired like a month ago
  • How has your blacklist helped you improve your overall/villain RP?:  I have had the chance to participate in other kind of roleplay with other dwarves such as roleplaying drinking, learning runesmithing and meeting new people. It's been a cool experience to not worry about losing gear and things like that.
  • Are you aware receiving another blacklist after this one, will be more severe ? I completely understand this statement and it makes complete sense.
  • Why should you be un-blacklisted?' I just want to be able to fully control my character. I am never the kind of the guy to go out and bandit people, I do sometimes when there's a group of people. When some characters respond the wrong way to my character, I just want to be able to respond to them like my character would. I also want to be able to protect other dwarves such as the Arch Runelord, sometimes we have to attack some people instead of getting attacked, so I need that unblacklist
Edited by Charles The Bald

Appeal accepted. Reminder that continuing to preform poor villainy rp and failure to comply with the rules will result in harsher punishment. Happy roleplaying .