[✗] Rhadvok [Invention] [App]

d0ntc4r3

Rhadvok

Image: https://imgur.com/a/sHR2y8i

(Drawn by me)

A slurring of the words for ‘hidden’ and ‘kill’ in the Dwed tongue (‘rhadav’ and ‘kavok’ respectively), this weapon was invented by Hyperion. The Rhadvok is worn on a the index finger, and is easily concealable in the sleeves of a robe or garment. A fine tool for any assassin.

A small tank holds the killer’s desired poison. A needle to inject said poison protrudes out from the tank. The needle allows the user to penetrate the skin of the desired target. The user’s index finger is used to press the tank and, via built up pressure, inject the poison through the needle and into the desired target. The needle can be unscrewed to fill, empty, or clean the poison tank.

Only Hyperion, the tool’s inventor, knows how to manufacture this tool. However, someone is able to purchase a Rhadvok from him, if they know where to find him.

WARNING: Use extreme caution when using this tool. It is completely possible to accidentally inject oneself.

Thank you for submitting your piece, it is now under review. A verdict shall be given in 2 weeks, give or take.

Thread is being locked to prevent sneak edits to the lore while voting occurs. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

This Lore has been denied. This does not require lore as it is not attempting to go past the techlock, introducing anything new (it’s just a fancy syringe), nor does this seem like something that only your character could think up.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.