[✗]The Aspects Hold No Sway Over Mortalkind

Bhased

Role-play:

The creatures of the Fae had harassed the Dominion plenty. Attacking the citizens, the soldiers, and the government officials. The Praetor had had enough.

“We will not stand for the harassment and attacks upon our nation. The Fae have chosen their stance, and we will respond.”

And so they prepared. The siege weapons were assembled, and the soldiers prepared. The council had been brief, and to summerize:

King Kairn Ithelanen: “Sure.”
High Prince Abelas Caerme’onn: “I don’t see why not.”

Praetor Evar’tir Ithelanen: “Lovely.”

And so the soldiers marched, and the weapons were prepared. The Dominion was at war once more.

Spoiler

CBs: Kidnapping of government officials, attack of government officials, peacetime invasion   b7e882a9416d16a0b4affc55b4ee27cd-png.jpgefe14776426b9811379e8b8350c9610f-png.jpg

Side A: Dominion and Allies   

Side B: Aspects and Fae

Proposed Date & Time: July 21st 2018    

Proposed Rules: Just the normal rules    

Discord: Chase#9127, Eli#0795, Will (TauFirewarrior)#2409

unknown.png

Edited by AgentChaseMcCain
didn't put a comma between Eli and Will, whoops.

"Imagine having borders with a godly plane or being able to transcend reality to truly mess with beings like this. My son, Malin would not be impressed."

The overgrown, greased wrestler would slap his stomach as he'd hear the proclamation. Clearly dumbfounded, but instead opting to roll into the nearby hovel in the Dominion where he squatted

1 minute ago, GrimReaper98 said:

nearby hovel in the Dominion

Three day eviction notice. 18/7/17

4 minutes ago, AgentChaseMcCain said:

Three day eviction notice. 18/7/17

"taxation and ownership are not sanoist principles, you cannot evict me if I do not own, disgusting elf."

((Small OOC note: This might be the best way to PK a ton of people in one sitting possible since death in an immortal realm well... does that. I wish you all luck. Theres also the fact there no way for y'all to actually enter the fey realm unless your druids under groups of three so that also might be a slight kink in the plans here friends))

((Calm down Caligula, what are you gonna do? Stab the trees?))

can I warclaim malin then

Karyssmov briefly wonders if life is worth living.

“The **** guys maybe you should specify what Fae. Lots of us are just chillin out.” A confused Satyrman would speak upon the subject. 

tfw people took it seriously 

38 minutes ago, Will (TauFirewarrior) said:

I never agreed to this 

Yes but it is not hard to slap your discord there and call it a day

Officer Grudgebeard reading about the declaration. 

4a47d732cb65be54faae355628181345.png

Across Atlas, the roar of the Aspects can be heard at this declaration of disrespect:

A lone druidic spirit rises from a tree: "Wood you look at that, a bunch of fungis these elves are."

I posted this just around two and a half hours ago. I've watched it for around an hour since I posted it, I've seen the staff browse it. I got left on read by the gm team gg no re

@Fireheart I showed you my meme pls respond