[✗]The Siege of Blackreach

TJBMinecraft

THE SIEGE OF BLACKREACH

Image result for medieval painting messenger

Messenger and Duke Thomas I of Riviä

Circa 1672

Duke Thomas I of Riviä would be gazing out of a window in the Riviän privy council chambers, surveying his land and watching his soldiers drill in the main courtyard. Everything seemed peaceful and quiet until the privy council doors slammed open with a messenger running inside with a declaration in his hands. “Your Grace, the B-barony of Blackreach have d-declared... themselves ind-dependent from our D-duchy!” the messenger pants, stuttering over his speech. The Duke turns around, his face showing intense anger and confusion “Summon the officers, to meet me here in a few minutes time!” he’d command, with great power.

Image result for privy council

As soon as all the commanding officers in the army arrived into the privy council chambers, the doors were slammed shut and locked from the inside not allowing anyone to give away their plans. Thomas I would clear his throat before starting “I took the House of an Cantwell in when nobody else wanted them, I granted them a Barony and what do they repay me with. They repay me with open rebellion! This will not stand, I hereby say we call up our banners and our allies and march to war.” Ser Kuyouch would simply listen to Thomas for a while "Your Grace. Going to war seems to be the only solution" he'd suddenly say "Though try to keep the casualties on both sides to a minimum. Our only targets are the leaders. With no leader, a group or nation falls apart. Then we could take advantage of the chaos after we killed the leaders, and march into the city or whatever that shithole is." he'd suddenly stand up from his seat and walks to a window, looking outside "Those who give, will be given. Those who take, shall be taken." he'd simply add afterwards, sitting back into his seat and sipping from a cup of rum. Theresa would be sitting in her chair with her arm on the table resting her head on it. “I agree with killing the leaders but cant we spare the barony, have new leaders for it, make it our barony again?” Theresa would say calmly, trying to take the most peaceful route as possible*. Leonard would reply to Theresa “Yeah I think we should spare who surrenders to us after the killing of the Leaders, having more vassals would be useful" he would heavily slam his arm on the table, and his eyes would light up “But everyone who tries to stop us should be killed immediately during the siege, those stupids soldiers must pay for what they do” Leonard would say with a smile. Thomas stands up with a grin on his face “So it is agreed then, we go to war” he then turns to his daughter, Theresa de Hartcold “Call up the banners, we march to war within the coming months”

WARCLAIM

CBs: Rebellion + Betrayal

Side A: The Duchy of Rivia + Allies

Side B: The Barony of Blackreach [No Allies]

Proposed Date & Time: TBD

Proposed Rules: TBD in Warchat

-KgTfmK_--GQYBCPBZx_LEtlHfuP_oEdDtH7n37hCq0S4RTyWh1NZmGSj9hDnI0Fc3VR5XtkAnbvk0pAVxPLiPLxbm31umlkJWF_7siZ1R1yFGouLU4Knimu89d9bpR49UkKHeBr

(somewhere round here)

Surrounding area of battlefield for reference to location:

iRw-BldB8KByBs3QRWv8BjK_r-y5H1LqGT8UGP_JRecCvkz3QtSZp29hp8LXlzZ4nb8HCJ_ItaWs63j0eYWVii09XQ-c2lj15iUKZWf3VeI1JEc8y6jutdsKJEUMLSaLmoEtRF9p

Discord: TJBGamer#9681 Sander#0004

Add Legoboy#0060 and will#2683