The Womping Wizard

[Accepted] The Womping Wizard's Forum Moderator Application

Username The_Blind_Seer, The_Mute_Seer, The_Deaf_Seer

Age 23

Time Zone EST

Discord: womp#4999

Have you been previously banned (be it a forum or server ban) and under what circumstances did you receive this ban?:

Nay I'm a good noodle.

Have you ever received warning points and what did you do to receive those points?:

I've received a warning point for a couple days back in 2012 but it was a mix up and quickly resolved and removed.

Moderating the forums is a very time dependent staff position. How much time, on average, would you be able to dedicate to moderating?:

As a contract worker I've usually got a lot of free time in between jobs, so I'm home all day everyday, so I've got a whole lotta time weekly.

Have you ever held a staff position here on LoTC? Do you currently hold any other staff positions? If so, list them and highlight something about the team that you enjoyed/enjoy:

I've been forum moderator twice (or thrice) before for about six months or something in both 2013 and 2015, https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/92888-the_blind_seers-fm-application/ & https://www.lordofthecraft.net/profile/25132-the-womping-wizard/ . I enjoyed keeping the trade forums nice and tidy checking in with posters and their activity in-game to deem the post active or inactive, I also enjoyed keeping roleplay forums as roleplay forums instead of unnecessary ooc banter.

Why should you be a FM? What can you bring to our team in regards to moderating and enforcing the rules on the forums?

I believe as my time's as FM I was pretty fair in my judgment in situations regarding moderation. I made followup messages to those warned to let them know why it was the case and I was very thorough with other moderation like keeping the trade forum clean and active.

What traits do you have that make you stand out from any other applicant?:

I'm a chill as chill gets, and mature when the time is need, and friendly above all. I feel that rude behavior brews rude behavior, so no need to fight on a public forums.

Are you familiar with ModeratorCP?

Ye, I might be a little rusty if the new forums changed them up some.

How long do you plan to stay on the team?:

As long as I'm active on LoTC again, this would probably help keep me busy and staying.

The best Forum Moderator I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

idk man you gave me a warning back in like 2015 because my posts formatting was bad... idk about you.... watching you.............

8b4df0dc44581bab4e62235c58762cad.png

NEVER FORGET............

16 minutes ago, Tox said:

idk man you gave me a warning back in like 2015 because my posts formatting was bad... idk about you.... watching you.............

8b4df0dc44581bab4e62235c58762cad.png

NEVER FORGET............

You gave me a warning for posting a video about traps being gay

ILL NEVER FORGET

1 minute ago, Weabootrash said:

You gave me a warning for posting a video about traps being gay

ILL NEVER FORGET

I didn't want to but they put a gun against my head I swear I SWEAR

Don't know him/her, but I feel that the experienced should always have a seat at the table. +1 ;^)

yeah he's okay for the job

-sincerely,

the best FM ever

Accepted.