NEED MAP INPUT FROM EVERY NATIONS

Chimp

okay here is the deal, i want to make a definitive territorial map of Atlas as of 1675+, but theres way too many god damned freebuilds out there and tiny nations for me to do it alone. I have this map i made using journeymap, it is very detailed you can see every blocks if you zoom in, i need the community to help with this process, if you are apart of a nation that has defined borders/territorial claims, wether freebuild or not. Please get the map from the link and just draw what your nations borders are, does not need to be beautiful, doesnt need to be anything other than a simple paint draw of it. dont even need to put a name or anything, just draw your lines and then link its imgur post here with what nation it is for. This will most certainly make the process way faster, i will be able to compile all what has been posted here into a properly made territorial map.

map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475545505204535297/475545716966555648/Atlas_HQ.png

My discord is Haseroth#6666 if you wish to dm me your borders

first version of the map is out GhC18Ht.jpg

Edited by Moonman

what will you be putting on the map if multiple nations have the same area claimed? 

will some areas of the map be unclaimed or will you give it to the nearest nation?

Also, what link are you talking about, I don't see one?

8 minutes ago, gandalfo said:

what will you be putting on the map if multiple nations have the same area claimed? 

will some areas of the map be unclaimed or will you give it to the nearest nation?

Also, what link are you talking about, I don't see one?

ill be putting a barred area that contains both colours to signify that it is disputed, also its here now just took a while to upload since its 7000x7000

discord name so i can send you the sultanates lands?

map 2 big

HMU on discord. I cropped the map and made a detailed one about the Kingdom of Kaz'Ulrah, its vassals, allies, sub-regions and surrounding area.

^ yeah pm on discord ill send the map of kadarsi sultanate its Adamc2000#8222

Toss me a Discord PM Thanhium - Elrith#7561

Add me on Discord for Dunshire's borders

NotEvilAtAll#2321

4 hours ago, Elrith said:

Toss me a Discord PM Thanhium - Elrith#7561

that did not work just add me, Haseroth#6666

11 hours ago, Pond said:

map 2 big

you can always just reduce its size to draw your borders, im keeping it this big in the actual map so it looks nice and crispy. also dm me ur borders dawg

10 hours ago, Medvekoma said:

HMU on discord. I cropped the map and made a detailed one about the Kingdom of Kaz'Ulrah, its vassals, allies, sub-regions and surrounding area.

what is your discord

51 minutes ago, Moonman said:

what is your discord

Blame-the-Healer#9284

first version of the map is out, if your nation is not on it then its because yall did not send me your borders. I will keep editing it as i receive more input.

GhC18Ht.jpg