The Political Entities of Atlas 2.8

Chimp

5 hours ago, WuHanXianShi14 said:

The "September Prince Eco-Prosperity sphere" is actually territory of the orcish horde of Izig now, the old krugmar capital was given to them

The former capital of Krugmar was given to the Horde of Thagurz'Grish by The Dominion. Whether it's gonna be lost to that weird ass autumn frog god is to be seen.

7 hours ago, WuHanXianShi14 said:

Eli/IncompliantLore is literally the king of the dominion, he outranks Tau. I'd take his words for fact when he says the lands he pointed out are owned by the Dominion

The "September Prince Eco-Prosperity sphere" is actually territory of the orcish horde of Izig now, the old krugmar capital was given to them

Other than that, its a good looking map design, appreciate your efforts

September's eco-coprosperity sphere isnt in orcish lands, its next to it sure but not in orcish lands, its literally the wonkawoods and the area where the big tree sprung up, neither have anything on them other than the event builds. Also theres like 4 different people who claim the desert so i'll have to mark it as disputed

Map was updated according to discord input. Mainly a few nations were added and the desert was marked as disputed land as several nations have laid claim on it.

Red is claimed. Blue is disputed as lots of freebuilds are there. Currently in dispute but the claim is relatively solid, inactive regions.  Freebuild Nation known as 'Lothryc' smol but growing, yeah.

?

Imminent Domain.PNG

Edited by Raphael Payne

13 hours ago, Moonman said:

This is a follow up to my map input thread. If your nation is not there or does not have the quite right borders then please send me your input via Discord Haseroth#6666

sjnOvXl.jpg

Renatus is oversized, Vrakai is independent. Also most of that land in the center of the river is independent, too.

1 minute ago, chaotikal said:

Renatus is oversized, Vrakai is independent. Also most of that land in the center of the river is independent, too.

they arent independent they are vassals of renatus, i dont show vassals as separate in the map because it would take way too long.

Just now, Moonman said:

they arent independent they are vassals of renatus, i dont show vassals as separate in the map because it would take way too long.

They aren't vassals, Vrakai is independent, and the own the reiter castle in Belvitz. And judeburg, for example, which is a town I own, is not vassal to Renatus, and is at the heart of the Baltas.

Just now, chaotikal said:

They aren't vassals, Vrakai is independent, and the own the reiter castle in Belvitz. And judeburg, for example, which is a town I own, is not vassal to Renatus, and is at the heart of the Baltas.

i thought vrakai was an organization, not a nation. And also dm me your details then

Snorland was added. Can't wait to start expanding september's blob as the eventline progresses 

On 8/7/2018 at 4:01 AM, Holy_Orenian_Empire said:

Also theres like 4 different people who claim the desert so i'll have to mark it as disputed

a384c34102381b3e0ee7bf9cc8361cd7.png

f7baaedaf3fd495af0aaeecade31367a.png

How is it disputed when it's quite literally owned by the Dominion?

13 hours ago, Sky said:

a384c34102381b3e0ee7bf9cc8361cd7.png

f7baaedaf3fd495af0aaeecade31367a.png

How is it disputed when it's quite literally owned by the Dominion?

thats not the desert my son, that is the old krugmar capital and the lands around it. The desert is for the most part freebuild. And this land is what i'm marked as disputed, you'll notice that the krugmar capital region and much of the lands south and east of it are marked as dominion.