Jump to content
SneakyTurtles_

The Hypocrisy of the Administration Team and their blatant disregard for Pedophilia

Recommended Posts

Just now, InfamousGerman said:

post the evidence no balls 

Cant, it would be considered targetting and the fm would step in to protect the pedos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pedophilia is unacceptable for this community, as it should be. If there's proof, permanently ban them like so many others have been. Deal with it severely. If you cannot be bothered to provide a safe environment, then shut the server down. It's as simple as that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

Saying that the victim was willing to do it is like saying it isn't rape because she liked it

Say it louder for the staff on their high horse?

 

On a more serious note, pedophiles aren't just people looking for some poon or ****. The dangerous thing about pedophiles is the fact that they know they can manipulate children and that they do have power over of them, by allowing pedophilic activity on the server you are giving them the opportunity to possibly lure victims to them. This isn't just wrong, it's dangerous.

Edited by Snelfma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, devvy said:

 

I agree pedophiles should be banned and all that but levirad and I never cybered, he never asked me for nudes, we never messaged except me joking around asking him to be friends, we never even interacted on the server. I DON’T cyber and never will so don’t include me in this, thanks. 

 

Also, the **** does ‘imibee tier’ mean? Whoever said that can man up and say it to my face explaining what that even is. 

Sorry, Devvy. To clear it up for people it was never mentioned you cyber'd, that's just an example of an old Admin assuming. You weren't one of the subjects brought up in evidence, it just seems they were using you for general slander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it really lotc if the forums don't explode over some drama at least once a week. Just ban the guy and move on. If the actions are severe enough then report him to his local authorities and allow them to deal with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off. ERP is next to never good. There's once a goddamn year it SOMEHOW manages to add on to a story, but in my experience, ERP mostly ruins RP/Story.
I'm talking outside the legal issues of it for a moment to add an additional reason to take action. When people ERP it tends to consume the RP, to the point where it turns from a good story to a sex fest. This GREATLY lowers the quality of the RP. Its like a cancer: The more it spreads, the more it kills good roleplay.
Also relating to the evidence: DM it to the GMs please, don't post it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'We don't ban for things involving Discord.'

Right, because Matt could log onto LoTC right now, right?

Oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, InfamousGerman said:

post the evidence no balls 

I mean they could make a google doc, can't really hide a google doc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elrith said:

I mean they could make a google doc, can't really hide a google doc.

Don't go givin' them ideas now. It's still considered targeting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blago said:

Sorry, Devvy. To clear it up for people it was never mentioned you cyber'd, that's just an example of an old Admin assuming. You weren't one of the subjects brought up in evidence, it just seems they were using you for general slander.

 

It’s alright. Shitty that’s what they choose to associate my name with in his mention but whatever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From someone who has witnessed and been a part of things on this topic, both on LOTC and in life, I am disgusted. This type of thing is literally illegal in the real world, and for a pretty good reason as well! If the administration team cannot handle this type of thing in a sane and civil manner, which would most probably be something on the lines of removing all contact with the person in question- then it would not be impossible for legal action to be taken against both that person and the team itself. I  can't recall who commented on it- however, I would like to refer to whoever said 'It is like going to a children's club and picking up multiple random kids for your own desires, while the owners are aware of it' (+1 to whoever said that). 

 

If this is not handled, then this issue will grow, and multiple- one time is more than enough, and I hope the administration team can see the logic of that.

 

I would like to mention the hypocrisy of the team at this moment, not even two weeks ago- a friend of mine was talking about someone else from the server on a discord server, the administration team had a problem with it- saying that the discord server is a 'lotc median,'... My new question is- why is this situation any different. I understand that the team 'reserve the right to ban who they want'- but that is honestly like giving a child a hand-gun and tell them to get rid of who annoys them. This is the same for countless other situations, I won't even start about going on about everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah let's either ban the person called out in the OP, or unban matt.

 

Surely the Admins wouldn't double down and refuse to respond when a glaring double standard has been exposed in their policies?

 

That's never happened before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macaroon said:

From someone who has witnessed and been a part of things on this topic, both on LOTC and in life, I am disgusted. This type of thing is literally illegal in the real world, and for a pretty good reason as well! If the administration team cannot handle this type of thing in a sane and civil manner, which would most probably be something on the lines of removing all contact with the person in question- then it would not be impossible for legal action to be taken against both that person and the team itself. I  can't recall who commented on it- however, I would like to refer to whoever said 'It is like going to a children's club and picking up multiple random kids for your own desires, while the owners are aware of it' (+1 to whoever said that). 

 

If this is not handled, then this issue will grow, and multiple- one time is more than enough, and I hope the administration team can see the logic of that.

 

I would like to mention the hypocrisy of the team at this moment, not even two weeks ago- a friend of mine was talking about someone else from the server on a discord server, the administration team had a problem with it- saying that the discord server is a 'lotc median,'... My new question is- why is this situation any different. I understand that the team 'reserve the right to ban who they want'- but that is honestly like giving a child a hand-gun and tell them to get rid of who annoys them. This is the same for countless other situations, I won't even start about going on about everything else.

I can confirm this has happended to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macaroon said:

From someone who has witnessed and been a part of things on this topic, both on LOTC and in life, I am disgusted. This type of thing is literally illegal in the real world, and for a pretty good reason as well! If the administration team cannot handle this type of thing in a sane and civil manner, which would most probably be something on the lines of removing all contact with the person in question- then it would not be impossible for legal action to be taken against both that person and the team itself. I  can't recall who commented on it- however, I would like to refer to whoever said 'It is like going to a children's club and picking up multiple random kids for your own desires, while the owners are aware of it' (+1 to whoever said that). 

 

If this is not handled, then this issue will grow, and multiple- one time is more than enough, and I hope the administration team can see the logic of that.

 

I would like to mention the hypocrisy of the team at this moment, not even two weeks ago- a friend of mine was talking about someone else from the server on a discord server, the administration team had a problem with it- saying that the discord server is a 'lotc median,'... My new question is- why is this situation any different. I understand that the team 'reserve the right to ban who they want'- but that is honestly like giving a child a hand-gun and tell them to get rid of who annoys them. This is the same for countless other situations, I won't even start about going on about everything else.

That goes back to my whole "ERPers are cancer cells" thing. If ANYTHING we need to get rid of them so they don't kill good RP, even if what they are doing was legal(Which it isn't)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×