Selling Pianos ((actually playable)), Songbooks, Fiction books, and need performers for my theatre!

Sofetios

Sections

Section 1: The Book Stall
Section 2: The Piano Store

Section 3: The Jayamen Band

Section 4: The Theatre

Section 1: The Book Stall

The Book Stall

I  sell an assortment of fiction books at my stall which is Shop 5 in The Dominion, near the fountain. Some adventure, horror, poetry, and philosophical. ((Currently there is a bug where written books show as 0 stock, if you want a book from this stall, message Sofetios. I can deliver. )) Please leave any feedback at the fan mail box there.

BOOK LIST

( Title ) – ( Genre ) – ( Price )

A Game of Minds, Chapter 1 – Adventure – 80 Minas

A Game of Minds, Chapter 2 – Adventure – 80 Minas

A Game of Minds, Chapter 3 – Adventure – 100 Minas

8 Elements, Chapter 1 – Adventure – 60 Minas

8 Elements, Chapter 2 – Adventure – 60 Minas

Odd Events, Chapter 1 – Horror – 80 Minas

Poetry, Volume 1 – Poetry – 100 minas

Melunis the Mad – Philosophical – 40 Minas

An Opinion on Truth – Philosophical – 80 Minas

Theory of Infinity – Philosophical – 20 Minas

(( If you have any questions about any of this, please let me know. msg Sofetios ))

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Section 2: The Piano Store

The Piano Store

-Located at Southwest 1 in The Dominion, Take a left after entering the gate and you should come to it on your left.

Here we offer Pianos ((actually playable in-game, read for more info)) for sale and song books for sale. We currently have 4 different models for both the Grand Piano and The Grand Master Piano. The different models types are Regular, Bass, Pluck ((like a guitar)), and Wind((like a flute)). This refers to the kind of noise the pianos make. Grand Pianos and Grand Master pianos come with free tuning for life ( We also offer a book on how to tune your piano and read the songs for sale. ).  We Can Deliver!

Grand Piano: 120 Minas (Free tuning for life! Just ask Jaya if you need your piano tuned)

Grand Master Piano: 300 Minas (Free tuning for life! Just ask Jaya if you need your piano tuned)

Song Books: Various Prices (( See below ))

(The contents of the song books are all OOC. In RP it can be used as sheet music for the song. Since the grand piano in RP is a regular piano and not 9 blocks with only 9 notes, in RP the contents of this music sheet would be different then what is written.)

Songs For Sale

(( IMPORTANT: For song books, you need to have read The Piano Guide book that is for sale in order to read the music and tune your piano. ))

( Song name ) – ( Difficulty in stars ( * = Easy ***** = Hard ) ) – ( Price )

Piano Guide – None – 120 Minas ( This book is needed to know how to play songs and tune your piano by yourself. )

Jurassic Park - * - 30 Minas

Peer Gynt- * - 30 Minas

In The Little Town of Bethlehem - ** - 50 Minas

When The Saints Go Marching In - ** - 40 Minas

Song of Healing - ** - 60 Minas

Concerning Hobbits - ** - 50 Minas

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - ** - 60 Minas

Intro to Green Greens (Kirby) - ** - 40 Minas ( Lesson only )

Hey Jude - ** - 60 Minas ( Lesson only )

Jingle Bells - *** - 70 Minas

Oh Susanna - *** - 100 Minas

Joy To The World - *** - 50 Minas ( Lesson only )

Pokemon Red/Blue Route 1 - **** - 100 Minas

Wonka’s Welcome - **** - 130 Minas

Can Can - ***** - 90 Minas

Jaya’s Song - ****** - 180 Minas

((OOC))

The Grand piano is basically 9 noteblocks in a 3x3. they are each tuned to 9 different notes that allow for simple songs to be played, such as the hobbit theme and the Jurassic park theme. It is easy to learn, even with no musical skill, though that helps. If you know music a bit, the noteblocks are tuned in C Major. The Grand master pianos are a bit different, they are 18 noteblocks all tuned one note higher then the next. This is for more complex songs and is a fair amount harder then The Grand Piano. Both the Grand Pianos and Grand Master Pianos can come in the sounds of a piano, a bass guitar, a guitar, and a flute.) The grand master pianos take up a 5x5x2 (5 wide, 5 deep, 2 high) area. grand pianos take up a 3x4x2 (3 wide, 4 deep, 2 high) For song books, you need to have read The Piano Guide book that is for sale in order to read the music and tune your piano.

Section 3: The Jayamen Band

The Jayamen Band

I am trying to make a band to perform at the theatre. We need Lead pianists and drummers. ((we willl be playing noteblock music. for an example of how it would sound see the video below. a song will be like that and have a beat as well.)) No prior musical experience needed. Learning to play should be easy. even a simple rhythm can do a lot for a song. If you are interested in joining or making your own band, please let me know.

Example of one person playing.

Example of a song we could play when more experienced:

Section 4: The Theatre

The Jayamen Theatre

-Located at Southwest 1 in The Dominion. Take a left after entering the gate and you should come to it near the end of the road.

We are looking for acts and performances to play at the theatre. You may charge what you like for tickets. a quarter of the ticket sales goes to me, the rest goes to you. if you have a good act or perfomance, please let me know. we can get a time and date for you to perform. We will need to know how many elven minutes the performance is as well as how much you wish to charge for tickets per person. Ask Jaya Jayamen (( Sofetios )) any questions.

((

For any questions or to buy any of these ( can deliver ) please message me.

Discord: Sofetios#0374

Minecraft Username: Sofetios

Character Name: Jaya Jayamen

))

Edited by Sofetios

This topic can be locked and archived, I have a newer Topic.