[BUYING] Bodyguard

Zeldarina

[RP]

- NEEDED -

A strong bodyguard capable of fighting well, must have a history of fighting.

You will be required to be with me all of the time, to protect me from scum such as bandits, robbers, the undead etc.

The price is negotiable, send me a bird and we will meet and discuss this.

No orcs allowed.

[OOC]

I'm not on North that much, maybe 1 or 2 hours per day. My in game username is ZeldarinaX and the rp name is North Stow. Message me on here, in game, or on discord. You need to be good at both actual pvp, and rp pvp (have gone through training). Preferable have unique weapons and armour. My character's not under any specific threat (like nobody has sent assassins after me) but she likes to travel, and I want to stay safe on the roads.

Edited by Zeldarina

A large dark man steps forward and pins his own note; "I'm willing to offer mine, provided we speak first and agree on several things. Send a note to Friedrich and I'll come and see what can be done."

A young male would step up to the poster and looked at it. "Seems like a good way to earn a bit of coin," he said and pinned his own note to it.

~ I'd gladly offer my services to you, for a small amount of pay that is. You may send me a bird so we can meet and further negotiate -Dainn Thomson af Blackwood.