A silent throne room.

Zeldarina

The throne room fell silent, all eyes on the tall oak doors so carelessly flung open, the wind; a cool whip in the hand of the Gods. A sound of swords being unsheathed can be heard throughout the throne room, but those who draw their weapon do not step forth, rather they use the shadows of the columns as their armour and protection. The King himself does not move, he remains in his throne, grip tight on the cold metal arms, and poise uncomfortably straight to elevate himself. At the King’s side the Queen sits, her gaze fearful, torn between her husband and the intruder.

The woman’s footsteps click down the hallway, and it is the only sound that can be heard, ringing out with the rhythm of a blacksmith sharpening his sword, or of a heartbeat. She walks confidently, like a victor after a battle – strutting through her enemies fallen bodies, without pause or hesitation. As she reaches the Kingsguard, her footsteps cease and she stands with her hand gently resting on her waist, her vision, piercing and cold falls on the King, and then drops to the Queen, who squirms in her seat uncomfortably, this makes her chuckle – a deep rippling laugh that slips and slides throughout the room like blood. As this trickles from her mouth she turns, and walks forward, each step calculated and slow. “It seems we have a crowd.” Her voice fills the room with the dramatic elegance of a performer. “I’m afraid my juggling act is on the morrow.” She keeps her back to the King, quite deliberately, and rolls her eyes at the knights clutching their swords like children hold their toys. The room falls silent once more, as if it had been frozen, and nobody wanted to break the ice.

“Why are you here?” Finally, the King speaks, he does not shiver or stutter, but his eyes are cowardly and weak. “I wish to dance for you.” She says, without turning, her tone low and mocking. The Queen stands and shouts in her high, shrill tone, “You must face your King when you speak, and kneel to him as well.” A smile spreads across the woman, and she walks in a semi-circle, to face the thrones once more, but she does not look at the King, her vision stays focused on the Queen. She strides purposely and powerfully towards her, and the Queen’s courageous moment falters, now she looks nervous and silly where she stands. “A standing ovation already? How kind.” The Queen takes a quick breath and responds swiftly, the words rushing to get out of her mouth so she can sit down without attention. “I am your Queen, and you will address me as such.” “I must apologize; how rude it is of me not to address you by your proper name.” Her smirk is mischievous as she leans low. “I bow to you, Smotherer.” A series of gasps full the throne room, and the Kingsguard looks to the King for commands. “Seize her!” The Queen screams, but the Kingsguard do not move. “Burn her, stab her, drown her!” Each word is higher the last, making her sound hysterical and unsound. “Why do you not move! I command you as your Queen!” She tells the guards in an irate manner. The head of the Kingsguard does not turn nor kneel and stiffly replies, “We are under the command of the King, not of you.” Upon hearing this the Queen looks to her husband for support, but his focus stays on the woman. Tears of frustration well up in her eyes, and spill, as she storms out of the throne room.

The King sighs, but his vision does not stray from the woman, who returns his steely gaze. “Let the dance commence.” She says, her voice a whisper yet heard by everybody present, an echo even heard in the Queen’s ears, as she rushes into her bedroom sobbing.  The woman holds up her hand, and dances her fingers around like puppets. The Kingsguards’ limbs jolt and drop as if they were a mirror of her gestures. The 5 of them cry out in confusion as they lose control of their body and are used as rag dolls, their ivory robes flapping wildly in the movements. Knights and men alike on either side of the throne room step out, toward the woman, with weapons high and strong. The woman pays them no heed, and instead starts to hum a tune, a tune that thrashes and jumps and claws as if it were a beast of its own.

“STOP.” The King’s shout booms across the room, loud and clear, the woman snaps her fingers and the Kingsguard lie lifeless on the floor. “You storm into my throne room, infuriate my wife, and murder my men. What is your business here?” The woman walks forward, over the dead bodies of the Kingsguard, and cries of objections come out from the crowd. One man rushes forward and she turns, giving him a strong glare, and his body flies away, hitting a few people, and lying still and cold. She stands in front of the King. “Once, we were lovers and you told me I meant the world to you.” The King starts to levitate, and his voice is silenced, yet his mouthing and expressions are one of a man in agony. “Well…” She says, as the King floats higher, and higher still. “I am here.” The King’s crown touches the ceiling now; tears pour down his face as his body spasms with pain. “And I come to collect my price.” She brings his body crashing down, onto the floor, the sound of his bones crunching ring out, and his blood pours onto the white rug. People drop their weapons in fear, some trying to sprint out of the door, but with a flick of her hand everybody levitates, a few feet, nothing more. They all have the same, dying emotions spread across their faces, skin contorted in pain. Her laugh spreads out once more, and she nods to the crown, it lifts and comes to her, drawn like a moth to a flame, bound to her dangerous beauty, and rests on her hair.

The Queen bursts into the throne room, having calmed herself, and screams at the body of her dead husband. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” The Queen runs to his corpse in distress, shaking her head at the mess of blood and bone, in the moment of such intense panic not even seeing the levitating bodies. “I am your Queen.” The woman says, simply. The Queen looks up, in horror and spots the floating people, she stumbles backwards, and falls, screaming. “And you will address me as such.” The true Queen finishes, and brings the whole court crashing down to their deaths. The widow looks up at the true Queen, with blood covering her robes and tears pouring down her face. A wise man accepts his death, when it comes, to die with peace and without fear is to have a good death. But the widow cowers and screams as she dies, dragging out each second like the desperate fool she is.

((I'm confused, is that something that happened in the server or what? I don't remember telekinesis being this powerful, sounds like red lines were crossed several times maybe? Also it seems odd that the guards didn't just call guard default and downed the intruder since this is usually what happens?))

Hey man above, this is in creative writing section, which means it is just a story the person wrote. If it is in this subforum that means it might not have happened on the server.

3 hours ago, Holy_Orenian_Empire said:

((I'm confused, is that something that happened in the server or what? I don't remember telekinesis being this powerful, sounds like red lines were crossed several times maybe? Also it seems odd that the guards didn't just call guard default and downed the intruder since this is usually what happens?))

This is in the creative writing section, so it's just a story lol.

47 minutes ago, VonAulus said:

Hey man above, this is in creative writing section, which means it is just a story the person wrote. If it is in this subforum that means it might not have happened on the server.

Precisely.

7 hours ago, Holy_Orenian_Empire said:

proof that pointless rp rules have corrupted this server absolutely

1 minute ago, xxx said:

loool

4 hours ago, xxx said:

Hello fellow monkey