The Enchantry

Mr. Etan

DvlzT5U.png

enchanters1.png

-Established 1577-

The Enchantry, a guild of scholarly individuals highly advanced in the arts of the arcane brought together with the single purpose to unify for advancement and betterment of voidal magic and its exploits privately. Let it be from its general use and applications to bettering the public view on magic the Enchantry will always be sure to keep magic used and appreciated. First Established in 1577 in Axios, a group of mages joined together to form a small covenant which slowly grew to a greater size and soon greater purpose.

The guild now branches outwards to the world opening its arms for public services. Enchantments for coin or to help rid of problematic issues revolving around magic. Having a personal court mage in place to help advise one's nation of magical issues or to help teach potential new mages with very limited class space reserved for those who are personally invited.

Guild Traditions

tob-TqHVna3-q5Sg4JseubVLEfuY4bbdh4BRdp8f

The Enchantry Pendant

Your fingerprint in the Enchantry - A mage's personal key and identifier in the vast world symbolizing their affiliation with the Enchantry. Commonly seen as a green gemstone with silver around it. These necklaces are bound to the user and acts as their key - if ever taken off a members person it will no longer work. Different colors symbolize different ranks.

Black Stone - Associate

Dull Green Stone - Acolyte

Bright Green Stone - Magus

Purple Stone - Keeper of Books

Gold Stone - Keeper of Ways

Red Stone - Seeker of Knowledge

Blue Stone - The Enchanter and his Council

The Enchanters Grimoire:

Every member of the Enchantry upon joining is issued a personal Grimoire. These Grimoires are entirely for personal use and logging through the entire back section of the Grimoires have been enchanted. Anything written in these portions will transfer after a day to a master copy Grimoire - Allowing for the collection of knowledge (Follows the death rule - if killed the knowledge is stripped from your grimoire up to the point you would remember before death.) Each Grimoire is bound to the member with intricate magics meaning if they were ever stolen or misplaced they no longer function and appear to be blank - a new copy can be forged by its owner retaining the previous knowledge.

The Enchanters Implement:

Every member of the Enchantry upon joining is issued a personal implement for casting and are advised to use them as much as possible. These can come in the form of many objects ranging from wands and staves, orbs or even their own grimoire. Implements are meant to be entirely personalized and may be enchanted to further enhance capabilities. One mage may not have the same looking implement in the guild - each implement being logged with a name.

Specialization Classification:

Every member of the Enchantry upon Joining is issued a personal classification on the type of mage they are depending on what arcane magics they currently possess and which one they declare is a main focus of study. If they do not currently possess magic or lack said magic its based on their declaration of study.

The Alterationist - One who mainly uses utility based alteration magic to change the world around them.

The Battlemage - One who traditionally focuses on destruction based magic such as elemental and forceful arcane.

The Conjurationist - One who focuses on Conjuration, learning how life around them works and how to conjure such especially as elementals.

The Illusionist - One who focuses on Mainly illusive type magics such as Mental Magic or Sensory Illusion, Deceiving the world around them.

Evarir'yallrn's Class:

The Enchantry holds a tradition to help the world better current mages and create more traditionally helpful mages as opposed to selfishness and independency that magic has grown to have. To help press a better formality of magic the roll of Evarir'yallrn was created - and thus - Classes. Each class is up to three individuals to 6 max and are titled independently from each other - belonging to the Evarir'yallrn who hosts such. Classes can last between one single class to multiple depending on the planner of the Evarir'yallrn hosting such. Attendees of these classes must be personally invited by the Evarir'yallrn or assigned by The Enchanter himself.

e86a8362c2c6fe1d4158288fa6cd593b.png

Internal Ranking Hierarchy

The guild structure is an important aspect, dictating those with weight and authority.

MagesGuild9.gif

The Enchanter - The Ailer'evarir

Leader of the Enchantry

MagesGuild8.gif

Circle of the Enchanter - The Heial'ailer

Selected Leaders of the Guild to council the First Enchanter

Title Ranks:

MagesGuild4.gif

Seeker of Knowledge - The Uhierir'maehr

Dedicated defender of the guild and the world around them. Often sent out into the world to serve as court magi or to learn for the guild.

MagesGuild6.gif

Keeper of Ways - The Evarir'yallrn

Dedicated Teacher of the Enchantry to help guide new mages. Keys to the ways of teaching those how to control and respect magic.

MagesGuild5.gif

Keeper of Books - The Evarir'indor

Assistant of the the Enchanter to help with Administrative purposes and help serve the guild and the Circle of the Enchanter.

Main Ranks:

MagesGuild3.gif

Magus - The Talaileran

Established Member of the Guild

MagesGuild2.gif

Trial Magus - The Enaer'saneyral

New Member of the Guild - Two year trial period. Inductees must be at least a Journeyman on the Magus Scale.

MagesGuild1.gif

Acolyte - The Taeluir

A Student or Assistant with-in the Guild

Magus Scale

The Enchantry recognizes all mages, in which they will be given a title for their mastery of the arcane. These are Enchantry standard scale and may be used where ever, on any mage to describe their ability. Your position on this scale will not give any weigh to the Enchantry internal Hierarchy.

This scale only measures arts, not feats.

Apprentice:

1 or more Arcane art, not mastered. (No T5 magics)

Journeyman:

1 Arcane arts mastered. (1 T5 Magic)

Evoker:

2 Arcane arts mastered. (2 T5 Magics)

Sorcerer/Wizard:

3 Arcane arts mastered. (3 T5 Magics)

Master Mage:

4 Arcane arts mastered. (4 T5 Magics)

Arch-Mage:

5 Arcane arts mastered. (5 T5 magics)

OOC Note:

Anything posted on this subforum will act as mail to the Enchantry through Forum RP, please be sure to @Tox. With that said please do not comment on this subforum unless sending any official lettering (Requests to join / Inquiries). Thanks.

Eirena poses proudly with Sarrion for their cover photo. "We look great."

Spoiler

((Some people have asked about the art. Credit to Looji on Deviantart! They do commissions.
https://www.deviantart.com/looji/gallery/

A letter would be sent forth a simple singular lavender wax seal holding it closed.

“To whom it may concern. I was inquiring on the prospect of becoming a member of this guild to be around like minded mages. I would love to hear back from you. Sincerely Serenity Al’Abass”

@Tox

Huckleberry was clearly confused by the poster, "I... I didn't get a grimoire..." And so he quickly dashed off in search of his clearly lost grimoire! "SARRION! DID YOU SEE MY MAGIC BOOK THING?!"

Ethel would sit in the library with a few open tomes on the table. The Enchantry Pendant in her hands. "Certainly is a pretty place with nice people, plus you get a lovely pendant!" She giggles as she goes back to reading her books.

1 hour ago, WhiteKnight_19 said:

A letter would be sent forth a simple singular lavender wax seal holding it closed.

“To whom it may concern. I was inquiring on the prospect of becoming a member of this guild to be around like minded mages. I would love to hear back from you. Sincerely Serenity Al’Abass”

@Tox

A letter would be returned with the wax seal of the Enchantry.

"Serenity Al'Abass,

You are here by invited to the Enchantry for a formal Interview at your earliest convenience. Do note that we require mages who wish to join to rank on the Magus Scale as at least a Journeyman. Please write back at whatever time would be best for you to interview with I or one of my Magisters."

Signed,

Sarrion Zytiaear - The Enchanter.

((Add me on Discord if you can Toxcat #1337 - If you can't them forum PM me so we can schedule somthing!))

An old dwarf covered in gold and jewels claps loudly within his chambers as he reads the forum post

[!] A courier would seek out The Enchanter, delivering a sealed letter to his desk or any awaiting retainer.

Spoiler

To The Enchanter and his council,

I am writing to you in the hopes of joining your Guild and expand my knowledge of magic and its presence in this world. I am mastered in the voidal arts of Fire Evocation & Arcanism. I hope to hear from and collaborate with you all very soon!

Sincerely,

Victoria Vientos

EternalSaturnWaxSeal.png

@Tox

Edited by EternalSaturn

An aged mage stood at the peak of a steep cliff, writing away at a letter. Soon he finished and looked his his free hand where he held an old key to the Enchantry from lost past. "Hmm... This seems correct, yes" He nods as the coal that had been floating in the free space in front of him finished writing without his physical contact. With that he rolled the message up and off it flew, in search of Sarrion. "I seek interest in this guild, but a letter doesn't do justice. " -Solace.

@Tox

* A finely sealed letter would delivered rather abruptly to the Enchanter, addressed to the Grand Enchanter or whomever else it may concern.*

Greetings,
 I would like to express my interest in joining the Enchantry. I was, in fact, a member for a short period of time during early Axios, however I quickly became preoccupied by other means. Subsequently my arcane skills have wavered in recent times, thus, I have turned my attention back to this guild as somewhere that I could practise and expand upon my knowledge. I believe my abilities would suffice for entry however that would be up to discretion

The letter is signed with in delicate handwriting;

Enedor Pastly.
@Tox

"Interest." A veteran mage says.

A letter is sent.

"Set me a room. I'm coming back." -Fila

7 hours ago, z3m0s said:

An old dwarf covered in gold and jewels claps loudly within his chambers as he reads the forum post

A bearded elf joins his jovial friend, chortling heartily. 

* A rather small letter would be sent to whom is concerned, sealed simply with a small wax stamp, depicting a star. The note itself, however, would seem slightly scruffy, having a few blotches of ink here and there*

Karin'ayla, Ker'ayla or whatever time of day 'ayla,
 First off, my name is Garoll Earl, I think we've met- I was doing some work in the Enchantry beforehand, though- that was mostly aiding in other peoples projects... I would like to express an interest in joining the Enchantry, both as a mage and a scholar, who likes to study various things, from the arcane to the world we live in-and-of-itself. I do hope we can meet in the coming future to further discuss this opportunity.

My dearest regards,
Garoll Earl

@Tox

@Tox

[!] A letter is a addressed to the Enchantry [!]

Spoiler

Greetings to the Enchantry;

I write to express my interest into joining your organisation. I am a practising Voidal Mage, experienced with the arts of both Arcanism and Electrical Evocation. I look to expand my Arcane knowledge and would be most pleased to be accepted. 

Signed; Rickard Vientos.

EternalSaturnWaxSeal.png       

18 hours ago, EternalSaturn said:

[!] A courier would seek out The Enchanter, delivering a sealed letter to his desk or any awaiting retainer.

Victoria Vientos   Hide contents

To The Enchanter and his council,

I am writing to you in the hopes of joining your Guild and expand my knowledge of magic and its presence in this world. I am mastered in the voidal arts of Fire Evocation & Arcanism. I hope to hear from and collaborate with you all very soon!

Sincerely,

Victoria Vientos

EternalSaturnWaxSeal.png

@Tox

6 hours ago, Macaroon said:

* A rather small letter would be sent to whom is concerned, sealed simply with a small wax stamp, depicting a star. The note itself, however, would seem slightly scruffy, having a few blotches of ink here and there*

Karin'ayla, Ker'ayla or whatever time of day 'ayla,
 First off, my name is Garoll Earl, I think we've met- I was doing some work in the Enchantry beforehand, though- that was mostly aiding in other peoples projects... I would like to express an interest in joining the Enchantry, both as a mage and a scholar, who likes to study various things, from the arcane to the world we live in-and-of-itself. I do hope we can meet in the coming future to further discuss this opportunity.

My dearest regards,
Garoll Earl

@Tox

4 hours ago, Gilded said:

@Tox

[!] A letter is a addressed to the Enchantry [!]

Hide contents

Greetings to the Enchantry;

I write to express my interest into joining your organisation. I am a practising Voidal Mage, experienced with the arts of both Arcanism and Electrical Evocation. I look to expand my Arcane knowledge and would be most pleased to be accepted. 

Signed; Rickard Vientos.

EternalSaturnWaxSeal.png       

A letter is returned with the wax seal of the Enchantry to each person.

"We extend to you an invitation to our hall in Okarn'thilln for a private interview with either myself or one of my Magisters - Please note that we do only accept those who are Journeyman or above on the Magus scale. If you can hold to such a claim during the interview we will humbly welcome you to the guild. Please write back as soon as possible for whatever you would like to schedule an interview. ((PM Me on the Forums or add me on Discord Toxcat #1337))"

Signed,

Sarrion Zytiaear - The Enchanter