The Enchantry

Mr. Etan

17 hours ago, Lotoke said:

* A finely sealed letter would delivered rather abruptly to the Enchanter, addressed to the Grand Enchanter or whomever else it may concern.*

Greetings,
 I would like to express my interest in joining the Enchantry. I was, in fact, a member for a short period of time during early Axios, however I quickly became preoccupied by other means. Subsequently my arcane skills have wavered in recent times, thus, I have turned my attention back to this guild as somewhere that I could practise and expand upon my knowledge. I believe my abilities would suffice for entry however that would be up to discretion

The letter is signed with in delicate handwriting;

Enedor Pastly.
@Tox

18 hours ago, ZachoSnacko said:

An aged mage stood at the peak of a steep cliff, writing away at a letter. Soon he finished and looked his his free hand where he held an old key to the Enchantry from lost past. "Hmm... This seems correct, yes" He nods as the coal that had been floating in the free space in front of him finished writing without his physical contact. With that he rolled the message up and off it flew, in search of Sarrion. "I seek interest in this guild, but a letter doesn't do justice. " -Solace.

@Tox

A letter is returned with the wax seal of the Enchantry to each person.

"We extend to you an invitation to our hall in Okarn'thilln for a private interview with either myself or one of my Magisters - Please note that we do only accept those who are Journeyman or above on the Magus scale. If you can hold to such a claim during the interview we will humbly welcome you to the guild. Please write back as soon as possible for whatever you would like to schedule an interview. ((PM Me on the Forums or add me on Discord Toxcat #1337))"

Signed,

Sarrion Zytiaear - The Enchanter

@Tox

______________________________________________________________________________________

A letter bearing fanciful calligraphy would reach the esteemed institute of magic, if not a bit later than most other applicants. Clearly they were either in no clear rush, or not as well informed. The seal which adorned it was a red wax, with a plain decorative sigil placed in the center of it.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings, who I would assume to be Sarrion. I have recently learned of this organization of like-minded individuals and wish to allow this letter to serve as my official notice of application to your guild. Although I hold no magical power by definition, I have dedicated a portion of my life to studying it. Due to circumstances out of my control however, I have been unable to pursue such a 'career' until recent years. I come from a lineage of fairly significant magical power, as recent as my own father. However I have sought this out on my own terms. Although my home was destroyed, I can still just as easily be located by letter in the Library of the Dragur.

~ Amaranthe ~

Edited by The Transcendent