* ~ The Order of Magic: Uniting Against the September Prince ~ *

BrandNewKitten

vo_kYaajyVPy0o-S3fXiPi9jyJ5zC3iS6_fJEfwRWaFJRe8ehywWzWeKI_BQTz_w831aqohXY559uTyoSJIjtUSt1W2qeEZiN0uq2v0uNaFvkZ_jXmve3yNYjvf7l7VYz9pYNqmO

TPAFnbP2Q_akRxcjVlhTgwLalnWsqYH0g_l-JbEixMhfIDV_WC6N4tj3kdXkq4DDOGjwNOh46QDgkDaYqiTBopYMVXgIAZFzNQWsV5RDAfLFCLU6Yi_VJyKCc-Fm1D5nIJr5snXh

Let it be known that on the 15th of the Deep Cold, 1678, the Order of Magic has been formed.

It was a tepid day in Haelunor as the delegates of the three magical guilds of Atlas, The Enchantry, The Mages Guild, and the Celestial Order, arrived at a plum capped guild hall in the care of the Enchantry. Once gathered, the leaders found themselves sitting in a large chamber of alabaster and mortar with towering windows of green, blue, and white as their host addressed them and made clear the purpose of their meeting. They were to collaborate and form a magical order with the singular goal of defeating the September Prince. Each delegate began posing questions and some even gave terms, but by the end of the meeting it was clear that the Order of Magic would be created, and its ranks were to be filled with master mages wishing to work together to defeat this monstrous evil.

9Bf-5Gaa_qIN1sjkA_sza-9Eq-PUWIS3mug9rEQNuWlinQNfxQjcW1ufEZLVHScKHpKOnIvEFrYhGUnjpmzgPJ1eh0KZQdJ34Cn4A0mUxhsesTf19xLLVGfxUtQCyBZIxEj9MC1w

Let it be known henceforth that throughout the lands of Atlas the Order of Magic has been formed, and we shall take in and train any and all void mages wishing to combat the September Prince in an effective, organized fashion. The people of Atlas should not live in fear and suffer such a threat, and it is our intention to help ensure that the Prince is vanquished as quickly as possible through unity and assisting besieged nations. Additionally, upon the triumphant defeat of the Prince, the Order will be disbanded.

If you wish to join this initiative, report to the Enchantry’s guild hall within Haelunor or send a bird to one of the three Triarchs listed below

9vi8-lJlMQFfBHnUcFsVHh4cY5AHOF8L-R5nLx3tY1KOYD0qjUpPxk7f9kHxYv_6UllZXj-L2LeOfmyVS-pp0os7iMKaGF7799NEYtgwdjvxJkd3JSUh5LiqBKjRVwrqVMZZJNRE

-Order’s Triarchy-

The Triarchy comprises the three leaders of the Order of Magic, each the leader of one of the great magical guilds that took part in the Order’s creation. They manage the Order, come up with strategies, organize training of mages, and otherwise ensure the smooth running and success of the organization.

The current Triarchy consists of:

Triarch Sarrion Zytiaear of the Enchantry

Triarch Eliza of the Mages Guild

Triarch Iatrilemar Elervathar of the Celestial Order

-Magus-

A magus of the Order of Magic is any mage who has mastered at least one voidal magic. They are the backbone of the Order, and it is they who typically make up the front lines against the Prince. They also help to instruct the novices on how to better their own magics.

-Novice-

A novice of the Order of Magic is any mage who knows magic, sometimes multiple, but is not a master of any of them. These mages make up the reserves of the Order, and they are commonly asked to help circle and assist the Magus’s.

-Vanguard-

The Vanguard are a special non-magical component to the Order. Their job is to protect the mages of the Order while they cast, and they are specially equipped with enchanted weapons created by the Order’s mages.

-Artificer-

This is a special rank for those who are skilled in Transfiguration and wish assist the Order in creating weapons and devices to be used against the Prince.

Dark mages and creatures are strictly prohibited

=Application=

MC Name:
RP Name:

Discord:
Highest Magic Tier (If applicable):

Magic Guild (if any):

Do you have any experience in a military?:

MC Name: LadySpectral
RP Name: Solaria Soulheart

Discord: TwigTheTwig#4321
Highest Magic Tier (If applicable): N/a

Magic Guild (if any): N/a

Do you have any experience in a military?: Yes

MC Name: DarkElfs
RP Name: Celeste Tathvir

Discord: DarkElfs#1259
Highest Magic Tier (If applicable):    -Transfiguration master (tier 5)

-Fire Evocation Master and teacher (Tier 5 and got a TA for it) 

Magic Guild (if any): I was apart of the one in the dominion but rarely leave my home of late and no clue if there entirely fully there to be honest anymore. 

Do you have any experience in a military?: Does this counting simple raids on things like a nest of creatures or dungeons if not then nothing much with other descendants really to be fair. 

=Application=

MC Name: XxEnderking
RP Name: Delvin Vulso

Discord: ChumChum#8528
Highest Magic Tier (If applicable): Tier 5 Fire Evocation

Magic Guild (if any): I have joined the Mage guild in dominion awhile back, I believe 1 or 2 months ago. I don't know if anyone knows I'm still in it or anything.

Do you have any experience in a military?: I was in the hearthguards of Haense until it was disbanded and remade into the Brotherhood.

Edited by XxEnderking

Spoiler
On 8/28/2018 at 2:53 AM, ThatWeirdGirl said:

MC Name: LadySpectral
RP Name: Solaria Soulheart

Discord: TwigTheTwig#4321
Highest Magic Tier (If applicable): N/a

Magic Guild (if any): N/a

Do you have any experience in a military?: Yes

On 8/28/2018 at 5:54 PM, DarkElfs said:

MC Name: DarkElfs
RP Name: Celeste Tathvir

Discord: DarkElfs#1259
Highest Magic Tier (If applicable):    -Transfiguration master (tier 5)

-Fire Evocation Master and teacher (Tier 5 and got a TA for it) 

Magic Guild (if any): I was apart of the one in the dominion but rarely leave my home of late and no clue if there entirely fully there to be honest anymore. 

Do you have any experience in a military?: Does this counting simple raids on things like a nest of creatures or dungeons if not then nothing much with other descendants really to be fair. 

On 8/29/2018 at 6:57 AM, XxEnderking said:

=Application=

MC Name: XxEnderking
RP Name: Delvin Vulso

Discord: ChumChum#8528
Highest Magic Tier (If applicable): Tier 5 Fire Evocation

Magic Guild (if any): I have joined the Mage guild in dominion awhile back, I believe 1 or 2 months ago. I don't know if anyone knows I'm still in it or anything.

Do you have any experience in a military?: I was in the hearthguards of Haense until it was disbanded and remade into the Brotherhood.

[!]

A hooded courier seeks the three, delivering a letter to each of them.

"The Order seeks you, aspirant. Send a letter to Haelun'or to meet with one of the Triarchs."

[[Pm Earth_Evocation ig]]