[✓]Skirmish of Rivia

Th3_11th

Spoiler

fantasy medieval battle art - Google Search

Order of Nightfall Charging into Battle

Shortly after the battle of Blackreach, the Duchy and Barony entered a stalemate. During this time, Lord Jameson soon rose higher in power. He took under him the town of Barmount and become a County, giving Barmount the title of Barony. As all this occurred refugees of Rivia joined him, and spoke against the horrors of Thomas de Hartcold. Stepping out of this stalemate, Lord Jameson intends of ending this war and Thomas’ tyrannical rule.

CBs: (Provide a list of CBs you believe to have with proof to back them up. These will be reviewed by moderators for approval.)

Revenge CB for the attempted Siege of Blackreach

Side A: (The faction posting the warclaim)

County of Blackreach and Barony of Barmount with allies.

Side B: (The faction responding to the warclaim.)

Duchy of Rivia.

Set Date & Time: Sunday the 16th at 3pm EST

Proposed Rules: (Suggest any unique modifications or restrictions for this warclaim.)

N/A

Location: (Provide a screenshot of the area being warclaimed from the dynmap.)

Selected location:

https://imgur.com/jBzOjTa

Discord: (Your current Discord username, example: Test#1234.)

will#2683

Dirty move idiot. I'm not joining until peace is made with Elven as she is the leader not you. Me and her are working on peace.

Plus you irply said we are at peace

1 hour ago, TJBMinecraft said:

Dirty move idiot. I'm not joining until peace is made with Elven as she is the leader not you. Me and her are working on peace.

I had a long talk with Elven yesterday in rp. Told her the truth of the war and what we faced. She agreed to continue. As well I was leader for a short while, but I still command our armies as I am the head of military. So ask before you post. Plus I never said we were at peace, I always said a stalemate. 

Then the least this 'Elven' can do is announce she will not have peace personally, instead of using you as a medium.

How are we to know if all we have is your word in OOC that she wants this war, with no proof of her character saying so to you in RP?

*grabs popcorn*

I am the leader of blackreach and formally I haven't made a decision on whether I want peace or for this war to continue, the reason I didn't reply sooner is because I'm busy sorting things outside of lotc

41 minutes ago, ElvenHuntress said:

I am the leader of blackreach and formally I haven't made a decision on whether I want peace or for this war to continue, the reason I didn't reply sooner is because I'm busy sorting things outside of lotc

Thread locked. As a reminder TJB no matter your thoughts or disagreements you still are held to the same standards and expectations. Calling people names and insulting them is petty and has no place in the conversation. @ElvenHuntress I'll keep this locked and you can PM me if you decide to go through on it!

I have been informed by Elven that they would like the war to move forward. War chat will be made Monday.