Worlds Collide (Chapter Two Transition)

TheDragonsRoost

"The boy. How has he progressed?" A strange figure would say. Strange sounds are heard throughout the cavern as if it was ethereal in origin, almost as if it was trapped between instances of time. This strange figure would seem to be extremely powerful, equal to that of a semi-divine as if the figure had ascended to their current position through Regeneration and acquiring the powers they have, though it seems that the rules of the world bind this figure to this ethereal plane, unable to ever interact with the mortal world.

"He has been brought back to life, sire. Through the use of a Totem of Undying." A lingering voice would say from deep within the cavern, rough and masculine. "The boy still has no idea of his destiny and how he shall hold the power to unite two warring worlds. He should still be unable to realize this destiny for the time being."

"Then he shall remain ignorant until such a time when Fate intervenes," the strange figure replied to the voice in the cavern, sighing a bit. "So, when will he begin his research on the magic?"

"His research has already begun, sire. He has started making headway in such things and gathering the information he believes that shall help him learn of the magic." the voice replied. "He will still need to find his own way to knowing the magic."

"That is left to the natural course of Time. For the time being, he shall enjoy this time he has because he is starting a new chapter in his life soon enough." the strange figure would say to the voice. "With the events that is to come, he will need to be prepared. There are dark days coming for the boy, even with the Prince spawned in Atlas."

"Of course, sire. I shall update you further once the boy stops grieving for the fallen King of the Elvenesse." the lingering voice would say to the strange figure, sounding neutral in the matter.

"A pity the King fell to a dwarf whose own power was corrupted and corroding to the Natural Timeline. The powers of messing with the natural balance of Life and Death can do that to anyone who wields its power, regardless of what magic or weapon the person wields..." the strange figure would say as the scene began to fade....

((OOC Sidenote: These little Transitions between the chapters are meant to be told in this form in a way of personifying the OOC perspective between a mysterious figure and a mysterious voice that will hold no influence on the Realm of Atlas. It's a new concept of creative writing I'm working on to help with the personal story of Karren Myrsta and maybe even all of my characters on Lord of the Craft. I hope you guys enjoy the reading and perhaps I will make more Transitions and add more indepth storytelling...))