The Empire of Man, c. 1679

AmK

Thanks for all the compliments and feedback/corrections.

18 minutes ago, Papa Liam said:

I'm still trying to make lotc cartography that's half as great as this. What program do you use? I've got SAI and that's treated me pretty well but I'm wondering if there's anything better out there.

And again, kuddos, getting the political boundaries correct and actually marking townships and forts is extremely difficult and painstakingly excruciating to do

EDIT: Only mistake I can see on the map is the island in the lower left hand corner, which actually belongs in Fennic territory. It's home to some Fennic military camp with fat tents n ****

I use Photoshop cs6 and Campaign Cartographer 3. Photoshop for the land, water, borders, and labels, and CC 3 for the buildings, trees, and mountains. A lot of it is messing around with different techniques to get new looks and improve upon with. Here's an album of other completed maps I've done and how my style changed with each one as I tried new things. And for each one of those, there's a half dozen incomplete ones that I discarded because I didn't like what I was trying in them.

1 hour ago, Papa Liam said:

EDIT: Only mistake I can see on the map is the island in the lower left hand corner, which actually belongs in Fennic territory. It's home to some Fennic military camp with fat tents n ****

^^

18 hours ago, AmK said:

Vm42ClR.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

pm me any corrections

and yes I know Kadarsi wasn't included

Vrakai is not a part of Adria nor the Empire, so if you could fix that thanks. Good looking map tho.

122dec834846fcca705de41cbda2b0d8.png