The Jayamen Band (Music) - Now recruiting! (We will play noteblock music, see inside)

Sofetios

((Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I don't know where to post for small group things.))

The Jayamen Band

The Jayamen Band is now looking for people to join! No musical experience needed. We will be playing actual songs using noteblocks ( for an example of noteblock playing see below). It may sound hard, but it is actually very easy, just takes a bit of practice. We will likely perform at many places, including the my theatre in the dominion. We need Lead pianists, bass pianists, and drummers. Learning to play should be easy. even a simple rhythm can do a lot for a song. If you are interested in joining , please let me know.

Drummers: Drummers just need to be able to play steady beats. This is the easiest position.

Bass Pianists: Bass Pianists will have to play simple to slightly complex melodies and repeat them to make a base for the lead pianist to play on. This is mainly simple memorization.

Lead Pianist: Lead Pianists will have to be able to memorize songs, play simple to complex melodies, and have decent timing when playing the songs to the bass pianists rhythm. This is the hardest position.

To join talk to me on the discord, message me on the forums, or talk to me in-game.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Q72yhgE 

Example of how a duet would sound.

Example of one person playing.

Example of a song we could play when more experienced:

Thank you and I hope you join!