Return of the Ferals

DrHope

Could i ask why they were removed in the first place exactly?

+1

2 minutes ago, Karimir said:

+1

+100

1 minute ago, Stripez-Purple said:

Could i ask why they were removed in the first place exactly?

Caused a lot of problems with how it was handled and introduced, even with changes to fix it, it showed the community couldn't handle Ferals. Ultimately, the community (read: feral community) was happy with the shelving, and removal. Those within could see the genuine problems with the lore and such, much more clear than those outside.

31 minutes ago, Sky said:

@DrHope did you speak with any of the previous ferals, or the original writer @The Redneck, for advise or assistance? Honestly, I miss the blanket ruling of 'No Vampires, No Werewolves.' 

yeah well now we have both

well only vampires now but still

36 minutes ago, FlamboyantRage said:

Why

I appreciate your enthusiasm buddy but there are already some glaring issues in this.

Try to contact the previous lore writer first by the way. While Thumper encouraging you is nice, his status as a FM doesn't really solidify it as "permission"

An example of one of these glaring issues is "Archdruid can remove curse". Buddy Archdruid is a rank people are voted into, not a tier of strength. My own persona was one at tier 2-3. That has nothing to do with magical capacity for anything.

So I'd take a step back, contact @The Redneck and some others from the feral iteration that failed because it was a unholy mess oocly and icly, and see what you can come up with as a group as opposed to a stand alone rewrite that has errors littered around, as well as just seemingly being a combat buff.

Sorry, but a -1.

-1 ferals suck big time

+1 but try and take some of the critique people have been giving you to adjust what you have.

Just gonna put this out there. I did not give permission or anything. Just answered some questions about the old, very nasty and happily dead feral lore.

Thanks for the advice everyone I'll make sure to contact the original lore writer and make adjustments to help better it