[✓] Humans - ET Plot-lines?

Islamadon

EVENT REQUEST FORMAT

Players/Group Requesting: The Empire of Man and the Order of the Red Dragon

What kind of Event are you looking for?: The Empire is looking for an overarching quest-line of sorts, to give Knights some quests to do. The Empire would also prefer it to be related to Human lore in some capacity (I can help with the provision of such). Events can be anything, really, from one-on-one interactions and dungeons to massive group PVE battles. The main goal is just that there's an overarching plot or interactions, if possible, so that we get more bang for our buck. A possible event line that may be interesting to the ET at-least is the Vaeyl Order since apparently they were former servants of Horen, which would naturally make the Imperium Septimus their enemy not because we're poaching their land, but because we would think them to be impostors and not real humans.

Approximately, what time/date you want the Event to take place?: Can be disccused. If it's multiple events, then a single time may be fruitless to describe.

Organizer's Discord: Zhulik#7438

I would be willing to run a three-part eventline for you this month if we can arrange it.  Add me on discord:

Malgonious#9566

take the sword of horen out of the ET build vault and have people go on an adventure to get it

that would be rad

57 minutes ago, xxx said:

take the sword of horen out of the ET build vault and have people go on an adventure to get it

that would be rad

Not inherently a bad idea either considering lore-wise the sword only grants wisdom and no pvp advantage.

1 minute ago, ZhulikAltWithBadRepRatio said:

Not inherently a bad idea either considering lore-wise the sword only grants wisdom and no pvp advantage.

Fairly sure @Tsuyose actually has the sword tbh on his horen

1 hour ago, GrimReaper98 said:

It's on his Necro.

5 hours ago, Chimp said:

just get xarkly to extend the vaeyl eventline to the empire. that **** is heavily human lore related

Or get Empire involved in it around south. Doesn't make much sense for Vaeyl to push past Haense or Fenn at the moment, but with help from Xarkly eventline wise, and knights being "ordered" to interviene and aid allies of empire, I'm sure you would be able to get it all nicely settled.

I'll hit you up

On 9/10/2018 at 10:09 PM, GrimReaper98 said:

i remember when i went on a heist with a few friends and retrieved the armor of urguan from pyro, was hella baller