=========================================

[Nation / Freebuild] [Name: The Duchy of Riviä/House de Hartcold]

[Nation / Freebuild] [Name: The House of Enthelor]

Date of Signing: [7th of the Deep Cold, 1680]

The de Hartcold-Enthelor Pact

Written and confirmed on the 7th of the Deep Cold, 1680

7BoA4FA-73fv7us593gR9rwp5Z8cwci14__c4Z4T7fhEda9NXiMZ9HR8YLwYZK0o58rnVExXN1DL-j17EBeYXQIAcAxr7cuj7yOTvbIv_ylZis8JwI-96mGCVgkZJL5Iuk3xL0_x

cQ3zQYFkdtHSQkY2YXh4RSQqpZ25ZRlIoECpQhBoP3NMVZRbNWvYo0XN8EV4Bf-71Qp7q0ZaE7Ur1ztb3YIJspOtUAKlwTjzg6hqdpoKkA-NqPFIEQq5R-XdYz6hk7UPkQhdZOTM

This document will serve to prove that the Southern Accords, between the Duchy of Riviä/House de Hartcold under Duke Thomas I of Rivia, and House Enthelor, under Ithilian Enthelor, has been declared.

Article I: Defensive Alliance

The signatories hereby establish that both parties hereby agree to support one another with no less than the entirety of their military might, should it be warranted, both in the event of internal or external threats.

Article II: Marriage

The signatories do hereby establish that the Heir of Rivia, James de Hartcold, and the Ithilian's niece, Estelle Enthelor, will be wedded securing a tight family bond and alliance between the two houses until the sands of time

Signed,

His Grace, Thomas de Hartcold, Duke of Riviä, Baron of Adylith and Caledonia, Lord of Blackden and Sovereign of the Order of Distinction and Order of the Purple Lion

Edited by TJBMinecraft

According to the Imperial Law and the Common Sense Act I am not allowed to make Alliances, I Ithilian Enthelor hereby withdraw my signature from this alliance "Ithilian Enthelor would state"

Edited by Juststan147

*Wulffrey shakes his head calmly at that information, leaning back in his seat.*
Seems like we gonna finally see Ithilian who packs more in 'is old guts. 

“Wait I thought Thomas de Cuckold was locked in a skygod cage for engaging in forbidden sexual deviant acts?” wonders Robert

"I am unable to fathom how people locked away by the skygods can sign treaties." Mutters the brightest man alive.

Edward looks over the shoulder of Wilhelm. He sighs upon reading the document, the cause unknown.

16 minutes ago, Hero_Prodigal said:

“Wait I thought Thomas de Cuckold was locked in a skygod cage for engaging in forbidden sexual deviant acts?” wonders Robert

((1. no. two this pact was made weeks ago. but i forgot to post it))

((before anyone else asks this alliance was made on the 09/08/2018. However i forgot to post it))

(

23 minutes ago, TJBMinecraft said:

((1. no. two this pact was made weeks ago. but i forgot to post it))

((before anyone else asks this alliance was made on the 09/08/2018. However i forgot to post it))

((Since you forgot to post it, it means they cant help you in the upcoming battle. I'm sure you are fully aware of this though))

4 minutes ago, Chimp said:

(

((Since you forgot to post it, it means they cant help you in the upcoming battle. I'm sure you are fully aware of this though))

well i dont think the curon/blackreach alliance should be allowed to help then either

12 minutes ago, TJBMinecraft said:

well i dont think the curon/blackreach alliance should be allowed to help then either

I think it's fine if its done before the wc is accepted, was it made before or after the GM accepted the wc?

8 minutes ago, Chimp said:

I think it's fine if its done before the wc is accepted, was it made before or after the GM accepted the wc?

I'm pretty sure it was done afterwards.

Charles would let out a chuckle

2 minutes ago, Legoboy7984 said:

Charles would let out a chuckle

((Marriage is still on though. Don't see why you should be laughing))