Zeldarina

End of the Hartcold-Enthelor treaty

1 minute ago, Zeldarina said:

"Hail the Empire of Man." North says with absolute conviction. "May their enemies fall and their allies grow great."

"How quickly one can change their loyalties is unfathomable." He'd muse, shaking his head.

With low chuckle, Wulffreys eye would scan the frozen wastelands as he wandered off towards Rivia. He saw it long before, and back then it was not much more than frozen town filled with humans and elves who were breeding along with each other. And now? And now it was bringing him deepest anger, as he remembers that day, when Rivians have turned their backs on those who have offered them support. As they showed barely handful of people for battle against Blackreach, and as they have disobeyed every order. Not to mention absence of beloved Thomas. Ancestors may watch, as this town will burn, and turn into pile of ashes. It's about time it was gone.
 "Fate turns fast. One day ye'll be on top, 'n 'nother ye'll be covered by soil ye stood so proud on. I 'ave 'ad 'nough o' ye quarrels Thomas. This time, we'll end it, and I'll 'ave me revange for tha' shameful battle. I'll sho' ye wha' it means to betray Skarpefanger. Brace ye'self for fight, or run in hope o' survival, but none will bring ye safety 'nymore. Beg for mercy now, as to spare me the pathetic show before ye head gonna be gone."

and those traitors are supposed to be my family "Ithilian would state sitting down in his castle"

36 minutes ago, Th3_11th said:

William Jameson chuckled as the Rivians called those who side with the empire traitors. "You dare speak these words to those who side with the Empire of Man? Such actions could lead to your downfall Hartcold."

"those who break alliances forged years ago will never be forgiven. Jameson you old cur"

2 hours ago, TJBMinecraft said:

"Traitors. Every single one of them. Your uncle will hear about this and he will not be pleased." Thomas de Hartcold scoffs as he brandishes his blade

Robert waves to Thomas in his skygod cage “Thank you, Thomas. Very cool!”

Edited by Hero_Prodigal

14 minutes ago, Wulfery said:

-snip-

"If he was smart, he'd bend the knee to the rightful rulers of Humanity." Karyssmov would murmur to the fellow signer of the Pact. "If."

49 minutes ago, Wulfery said:

With low chuckle, Wulffreys eye would scan the frozen wastelands as he wandered off towards Rivia. He saw it long before, and back then it was not much more than frozen town filled with humans and elves who were breeding along with each other. And now? And now it was bringing him deepest anger, as he remembers that day, when Rivians have turned their backs on those who have offered them support. As they showed barely handful of people for battle against Blackreach, and as they have disobeyed every order. Not to mention absence of beloved Thomas. Ancestors may watch, as this town will burn, and turn into pile of ashes. It's about time it was gone.
 "Fate turns fast. One day ye'll be on top, 'n 'nother ye'll be covered by soil ye stood so proud on. I 'ave 'ad 'nough o' ye quarrels Thomas. This time, we'll end it, and I'll 'ave me revange for tha' shameful battle. I'll sho' ye wha' it means to betray Skarpefanger. Brace ye'self for fight, or run in hope o' survival, but none will bring ye safety 'nymore. Beg for mercy now, as to spare me the pathetic show before ye head gonna be gone."

"last time I checked, I saved your pitiful live but got no thanks. You and my sister have caused much harm to my family. The only person in your god forsaken family is my niece and nephews."

1 hour ago, Th3_11th said:

"Only the men who still believe in Thomas' cause shall put to the sword. Those who pledge loyalty to Blackreach, Barmount, Curon, The Empire of man, or go on their merry  way; shall not face my blade."

"I will never bend to the first mentioned, the rest I would rather put my faith in."

Edited by Vorgraven

"Not only squatters, but spineless squatters," notes a Snow Elven observer at his desk.

1 minute ago, Aeldrin said:

"Not only squatters, but spineless squatters," notes a Snow Elven observer at his desk.

((Diplomatic insult CB we coming for you now big boy))

Charles Halcourt, Baron of Vasile would smirk

"All hail the Baroness and Long live the Empire."

3 hours ago, TJBMinecraft said:

"Traitors. Every single one of them. Your uncle will hear about this and he will not be pleased." Thomas de Hartcold scoffs as he brandishes his blade

"You cannot speak of treachery when you yourself have broken many oaths time and time again. Drawing your swords on the empires loyal vassals is one way to ensure your pitiful 'nation' is finally put back into the dirt, too bad you wouldn't be there to defend your people stuck in a cell." said Thorley.