The current summed state of Thorvn In Atlas.

jdesarno

A loose scripture is found, clumsily kept up-top one of Thorvn's private study lounge, In what looked to be musky red ink displayed:

Personal recordings of not limited to:

Finances, households, civil state, employment.

"As of the current year of Atlas (in ooc time, 9/19)

I've decided to keep a personal census to record property and status should one day death, disease, or uncanny rival take me from this mortal world I shall leave belongings for others." 

The note paused with a sloppy indent towards the most recent period, a clear sign of self thought for the highlander, Thorvn loosed a soft gasp from his maw, resting chin upon right limbed knuckle in immature thought for a few passing minutes, twirling quill to distract from the thought of loosing to the mortal coil seeming to enforce writers block.

As time passed, surely the self proclaimed Huntsman would come to, expression distraught, childish even.

"Anyway.. starting from fundamentals:

Wealth: around Eleven thousand Minae, expecting less due to tailoring requests along with armor-smithing payments, 

One well established shop within Holm's front market, stocked with a variety of goods from Iron to arrows, surprisingly cheaper than most, nae won't make much difference, it'll only attract more customers t'a Holm, as planned.

Household property: "Nae expecting people to be too happy findin out I've have multiple Holms- The text seemed purposely crossed out.

HOMES- not.. Holms.. Idiot Thorvn.. Non surprisingly, within Holm, one residence within the cloud district with full furnishing.

Halsworthy: One home within the walls towards the church graveyard, minus the lack of bodies, t'was a relaxing abode."

Misc: "Around where Red keeps his Llamas. Well.. My and Kalina's Llamas now, due to his illness, damned be elven malaria-

Off point- one Hovel refurbished to act similar to a fallout home in case of wartimes, distress- or meditation. 

Civil state:   The column at first looked blank- though upon further inspection written upon small texted, timid toned writing.  As far as i'm aware, nobody wants me dead yet~

Employment: Ah.. this is an easy one indeed.  Within Adria I work with Red's- well, the Atlasian Merchant Collective for llamas, mainly breeding and caravaning, tis good work at times~ Haven't done much lately though..

Within Holm I personally volunteer as a brigade guardsman, the current title of recruit and a shining example within the ranks, I've no intention of leaving unless personally asked to, in respects. 

And.. the most amusement i've had since watching someone get hung from Haense: Self employed hunting. Be It golems, bandits, tiny rats- fock it, even swarms of direwolves theres nothing super-natural that'll put me bones down for good- well.. minus a frost wyrm but that's a story for another time."

As the writing trails off, so does the increasing lack of ink within Thorvn's reserves, he'll have to restock the personal supply for the next month. (Who knows, perhaps this'll be a monthly log to make sure that Thorvn's still kickin.) 

As one would say in kind tone:

'Do unto others as they would to you'

this Is the highlander's guideline for self pride, not for glory or boastfulness, but to be a well abiding citizen of Atlas, and all of its people.

(in an ooc note: If you've taken the time to read this, I congratulate you for taking Interest in a novice's progress, I hope thee have a wonderful night, day- evening, week and remain vigilant with your friends and family,  being positive always can bring the best out of people, even in unpleasant situations. You can't kill optimism, even if it nips at you in response for it.)

(I like it)

This here be the second round'of : The state of Thorvn mainly updating current state of affairs!

The text written before seems mildly inept, almost as if rushed within it's printing- perhaps the author had little time, or worse off, decreased perception upon surroundings, or in his case- jus bein piss drunk because'e could.

"Year Ten" Began the document,

"Red's gone, succumbed t'a Eelven disease, been made steward- er.. maeyer of Belvitz, doesn' mean tis mine, tho. Dutchy still'as all t'e power, as do't emperor, nae- jus a figurehead.  "

He'd sigh out, scratching the back of his head.

"Holm's barely changin, minus t'promotion t'regular, Dimlin's Despot'naw."

"Halsworthy, Randal took'ova. Maxine, leff, egh.. goin to shite."

"Been'tryna help folk, minus the orcs, mos'orcs are pricks."

A growl was heard from the back-round. 

"Been tryn'ta sweep up t'ash from Dominion, also rescued'a fella wif'oinker, least they did'n complain bout me wearin'a helmet. Armor's all'sooty still, even'afta polishin it.. looks white, horribly stained, unless'ye try'ta scrape off't metal, ain comin off, nae'can afford'it.

Call meself 'Ashen' Souns fittin. " 

A loud scoff came from Thorvn as he'd set the quill down along the open flamed candle, he was done writing, there was a bottle of ale with his name on it.

No more than a few hours pass, the highlander was left on the respective chair, asleep, an empty bottle of alcoholic content with at most few droplets left remained within the glass container.

Below the desk lied the male's trained pig 'oinker' sleeping and snorting away, keeping his feet warm with shared body-heat. 

ooc note: As one would guess, it’s nearing the end of October, Thorvn’s on his third month on lotc and arriving towards the forth, much has changed~ Not like many like to read the updates but regardless as tradition, shall be solidified. 

The current document would’ve been written within the Gladewynn stronghold with fine silver coated ink glossed over the traditional quill, the highlander currently inscribing the diary text was without helmet, the raven colored locks at moderate length covering the increasingly healing facial burn scar acquired since youth having light traces of white medicinal cream: Easier said, Thorvn was concerned about his image.

‘It’ll eventually be my twentieth year within Atlas.’ 

First sentence written down by Thorvn continually pondering as he’d continue, ‘The years have been getting chillier.. eventful, even for my own standards. Personal wealth hadn’t made much a negative, more-so positive’

The male looked back at a small slip of paper.

“T-twenty nine thousan..”

Stuttered from his tone, clearly it wasn’t within the family, even his expression worn was that much more docile compared to his usually hearty attitude.. Perhaps it’d be related to more.. recent events

Regardless Thorvn continued to scribe down in his journal, crossing Holm, Marna, and Caedwynn off the list of associated places in dark red ink. 

As for additions, He’d calmly loosen a chilled sigh, adding Arberrang, Gladewynn, and for some other’s surprise.. September’s abode in blue and light green ink respectively.

Thorvn’s been experimenting with different dyes recently, so the ink was a nice change as well.

‘If i’m to be honest.. some things are better left scattered to the wind, been going to Belvitz less and less.. Red’s back though, so that’s a nice change. Nae going to Marna much either.. a group called the ‘priorists’ have been showing a muck, much as I don’t want to get executed in Marna, i’d preferably like to stay away from conflicts, The dominion as well.’

The male smiled to himself as if he were remembering the good’ol days with his boss, Red- it’d quickly turn to a frown remembering his retirement.. 

Thorvn paused his writing, one to take a self experimental tablet past his lips, the real use unknown to the reader’s and taking a follow-up swig of Arberrang mead, gifted prior hand by a woman named Saoirse. By the way the writing had suddenly faltered, the male had clearly went to bed, there’s been much on his mind as of late, besides:

He’d have to sleep off a self tended injury, stitches were bad enough, lest the wound got infected again~

(Ooc note #2: As usual, if you’ve read this far thank you for staying with me, as a newbie i’m on the halfway mark to being an established player~ I honestly enjoy everything the staff, the players- and my friends provide in every waking day, the only thing you can do is smile and appreciate what you have, no?~)

269112f3120d58ce2e9531b2caa96237.png

(Like it or not, human’s don’t live forever, Thorvn’s goin to die one day~ Just pretend every day’s your last and nothing will make you be afraid anymore!~)