A Strange Book of the Forward Guard.

Jondead

A shimering world is a world where man is fools and kings are pawns for the gods, alas that is the world we have chosen to live in, a verdict of the Emperors around this Plain of Existance we live in.
The Fire of the Exile's gaze is all we have now to forget this wretched time of pain and sorrow after the High Abrix was cast into the voidal abyss that it held from ripping us apart.

Atleast the shundering was passed with as much grace as we could have hoped, for it was not long after that beings of great power and malice sort to feast on the shell of a cosmic body we had left a great war arose in the Palace of the King's Corcord, a wast beacon of hope in the comming storms and hellish dark, who knew the once grant price of the formor Darkhold could be used to fight against that which wanted to spread darkness and desimation through the greater lands of Alir'okatania and the Imperial Forholds? I sure did not, maybe you did dear reader - or are you just one of those who finds my pages and does not know what to do with them, well, if you can read this it must mean you are strong enough to stand your own against the beasts, or you found this on my body just looking about, no matter, if you find anymore of my pages bring them to the Vakkul High Commander, and perhaps you shall be spared... who knows.