Coming back!

Alan Remmer

Hello everyone! Lordy, it has been *quite* a while since I've taken a look at this website. I was pleasantly surprised to see y'all were still up and running! A friend of mine has just recently gotten me back into Minecraft, and I've been stuck in World of Warcraft RP for...just about four years now, so I figured it'd be fun to get back at the thing that got me into RP in the first place! 

If you look back at my post history (from five years ago, Christ), you can see that I asked back then about a big lore update! Apparently about a hundred and fifty years passed in the two year absence there, so I can only imagine I've missed about a millennia of history. That should be interesting. On another note, please don't look too hard at my post history. I was kinda...yanno...incompetent? I blame the fact that I was pretty damn young. You know, I don't remember if you need to be an adult to join this server, so it's entirely possible I lied about my age to get in here. Hopefully that doesn't completely muck me up now! 

So I was hoping one of you kind folks would fill me in on the gist of what I've missed. Probably a heck of a lot, like I said, so I don't expect anything comprehensive. And how's the server doing other than that? Still getting lots of people, still have populated factions? 

P.S. I remember a gal who applied to join the admins a bit before I left. I RPed with her a bit and she was just a lovely person, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if she's still around. I don't actually remember her name (I think it was something like Freya?), but she played a blind character who could sense people as differing shades of color, and she had some sort of ailment in real life that rendered her mute. I remember her mentioning that on the forums here. Thanks in advance for any info! 

P.P.S Oh! I'm perfectly happy to reapply to the whitelisting process if I've been delisted! I'm sure I probably have by now. 

Edited by Alan Remmer

We dont remove people from the whitelist, your whitelist application should still be valid. If you have any problems and have questions join this discord here OR contact me over discord at Zach#5794
https://discord.gg/eySYjqw

Alright, thank you much, Zach. I'll poke around. 

Holy moly.

>.> Did I say somethin' wrong?