Who Can It Be Now?

The Elder Eye

Not many posts from me anymore. Though if you recognize my account, I figure you're either feeling an immense amount of disdain or nostalgia when looking at this post. Just sit back and enjoy the read nonetheless.

My name is Ryan, though I've also been known as a number of other usernames in my time- Like Akiriza, Iyzel, or so on. I joined LotC back in the fine year of 2014, when MCRP was finally reaching its 'climax'. Though, in the time that I've spent moving back and forth from those early days of high school, I feel I may have been unfair to some of the people I had met along the way. You see, Lord of the Craft has always been a place where I've gone whenever I've experienced a heavy transitional phase of my life, and to nobody's surprise I went through quite a number of those throughout my teen years.

Its been a wild ride. I've met hundreds of people, been to countless servers, and memorized so many names... But like the moon at the end of its cycle, I always disappeared. And with it, all of the things that I've done were just wiped from record: which probably why my posts have such heavy inconsistency with their dates. Before I came here the first time, I was always a sort of wanderer. I never picked up any friends, and if I did it was never for very long. But, all those years ago in the map of Athera, I found my first group of friends- The Adherency of Immortui (Shoutout to those who are still around, you know who you are).

Those were the real fun, edgy times. I got into the swing of playing an antagonist, which was always so odd as I never placed myself in that role until I met those people. And in the years that I played off and on, my characters and quality wavered and strengthened respectively. I murdered an Archdruid in revenge as one character, and became the first person to finish their druid dedicancy in a matter of a few days on another- Only to betray the order because of corruption in the Circle's upper ranks. Became a master of Telekinesis and Mental Magic, an experienced Cloud Temple Monk, and then simply dropped it away for nothing. I've done a lot of bad things, and a lot of good things. Though the last thing I would like is for my past to define me.

I come back now, though it is finally after my life finally seems to have found a track for itself. I can't say that I've returned for the purpose of nostalgia, though. I'm afraid all of my closest friends left this place in the last few years. Rather, I just seek new opportunities, and a new pastime. That being said, I'm not here to dredge up any negativity from the past if there is any to be had, as I moved away from it a very, very long time ago (And yes, I know LotC isn't the best of places right now). In any case, if you knew me, don't be afraid to send me a Discord invitation. Otherwise, let the posts commence, and ask questions if you wish.

Edited by The Transcendent

wait 

Akiriza? sup buddy

Edited by Raphael Payne

It's always sad to see a member of our Community leaving. See you on the flipside!

7 hours ago, PiousChorale_ said:

It's always sad to see a member of our Community leaving. See you on the flipside!

The opposite, actually. Coming back from what I think is a year hiatus.

Hello! I'm Kevin (otherwise known as TheDragonsRoost) and I read your post, seeing a lot about your roleplay experience here. I hope to talk to you on Discord and be friends with you!
I mainly roleplay as Karren Myrsta (High Elf), Kayen (High Elf),and Sorelis Daevear (Dark Elf) on my main acc.