[COMPLETED] Looking for Housing/Room to Rent

Tadmonster

*a wiry man in a white lab coat, wearing large goggles on his white-haired head goes about, placing parchment on local bulletin boards*

-=+=-

"Scientist and researcher looking for room and housing. Must have adequate room for experiments and materials. Willing to pay rent, or contribute resources to landlord. Will live in national or independent territory.

Send a bird to Dr Wolfgang Dippel" ((Tadmonster))

-=+=-

*he shuffles off, wringing his hands and nervously thumbing the various glass vials in his pockets*

Edited by Tadmonster

*A note is sent to the man "Are you entirely devoid of magic? Can you make healing poultices and medicinal tonics?"

The Minister-Seneschal of Haense would send a quick note to the man in question:

Good day,

Should you be interested, the city of Markev within the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska would be very glad to offer you the housing you require. Please come tour the city, and send someone of note a bird, as soon as possible if you're so interested.

May GOD bless you,

Her Highness, Emma Ludovar, Minister-Seneschal of Haense

Princess of Ulgaard, Duchess of Kvazs, Countess of Mondstadt, Baroness of Mehran

((Feel free to message myself (EternalSaturn), Tarren (Tarrebear), or Alicia (Disheartened) if you're interested! You can also message me on Discord, my username is EternalSaturn#6175))

*the man would go around to tear down his posted notes*

((an FM can put this in completed trade))