Tofuus

Rollbacks and More Rollbacks

Hello! Fortunately, unlike many others, I didn't lose much at all in the rollback, but I would still like some help. I ICly purchased the home with the address of Caius Circle 6 in Carolstadt yesterday with the help of the steward, Lorelei (OOC name is MrsWhiteKnight, I believe). Due to the rollback, I've lost editing privileges for the house, and would like access to it again. Thank you in advance for any help. 

P.S. The sign marking the building as Caius Circle 6 is currently blank, and I can't change it, but it's in the corner with the other Caius Circle buildings. 

30 minutes ago, Alan Remmer said:

Hello! Fortunately, unlike many others, I didn't lose much at all in the rollback, but I would still like some help. I ICly purchased the home with the address of Caius Circle 6 in Carolstadt yesterday with the help of the steward, Lorelei (OOC name is MrsWhiteKnight, I believe). Due to the rollback, I've lost editing privileges for the house, and would like access to it again. Thank you in advance for any help. 

P.S. The sign marking the building as Caius Circle 6 is currently blank, and I can't change it, but it's in the corner with the other Caius Circle buildings. 

Speak to a steward (lithiumsedai is probably best) and they'll get that fixed for you.

Yep! All taken care of now, and LithiumSedai was the one who did, funnily enough! They were very helpful. 

I lost 5 parrots and my fast horse.

2 Green Parrots (Cortés y Pizarro)
2 White parrots (Fernando y Isabella)
1 Red parrot (Montezuma)

1 Brown and White super-speed horse (Speedy Gonzales)

Inb4  "its a bug ur bug abusing" pls he was my friend and a good party trick I don't even use horses in pvp why would you their hearts are so low, PLS give me "Speedy Gonzales" back. Its like owning a ferrari why would I bring him into a warzone or drive him to work, ITS TO SHOW OFF 

They were good friends

2 hours ago, antiopa said:

so let me get this.. not only did you deleat half the map... but you also at some point fucked up the rollback saves...:thinkplant: and why have you not been kicked from being a staff member? or honestly how come no one taught you what does what?

tofuus is a great guy and a hard worker stop being a jerk

Why not """accidently""" delete all backups, so we have to go to 6.5 🙂

3 hours ago, antiopa said:

so let me get this.. not only did you deleat half the map... but you also at some point fucked up the rollback saves...:thinkplant: and why have you not been kicked from being a staff member? or honestly how come no one taught you what does what?

It's almost as if people aren't perfect and mistakes happen. Servers and world regions more specifically are extremely finicky.

3 hours ago, Suxals said:

At least you learned now that the backup system wasn't working and not into 2 months...

They knew the backup system wasn't working. It was the biggest worry when I was a GM, they had no backups.

5 hours ago, ImperialTortoise said:

As if people screenshot their chest contents what the ****. And what of the various freebuild cities that were destroyed as a result? Will they be refunded with lc? What about the progress made to the capital, do we get lc to fix this? What about the new players who are going to quit over this?

freebuild is cancer. erasing of freebuild cities is good

it is known

3 hours ago, ZhulikAltWithBadRepRatio said:

I lost 5 parrots and my fast horse.

2 Green Parrots (Cortés y Pizarro)
2 White parrots (Fernando y Isabella)
1 Red parrot (Montezuma)

1 Brown and White super-speed horse (Speedy Gonzales)

Inb4  "its a bug ur bug abusing" pls he was my friend and a good party trick I don't even use horses in pvp why would you their hearts are so low, PLS give me "Speedy Gonzales" back. Its like owning a ferrari why would I bring him into a warzone or drive him to work, ITS TO SHOW OFF 

They were good friends

wow they **** on cavalry pvp this map innit

Modreq tomorrow when you are online for your refunds. Cities will be reimbursed with materials and fly to help them repair as quickly as possible. Apologies to all for the inconvenience. 

I lost nearly everything, save some few lucky items I had in my other house and my inventory. What I remember were my houses design materials and some chest items. (And I don't take random screenshots of my chests, sorry.)

List: Around 30-40 iron ingots, 2 stacks of spruce logs, around 20-30 dark oak logs, 1 diamond axe, 2 stacks and around 20 blocks of hay bale, around 30 banners of various colors, mostly black, grey, yellow and purple and 40-50 wool of the previous colors. Everything else I can get myself.