Fjarriagua: The Witches of Winter - Self Denied

made the final updates and adjustments everyone! please give it another looksie there’s a LOT more new stuff as i made drastic updates due to my schedule opening up and more ideas flowing in from the community.

Very well written, and well thought out. +1

A wonderfully crafted addition to the lore by luv. After several hours of dedication on their part, Β this thread contains the words twinedΒ together by an incredible amount of creativity.Β 

Could you expand more on deals and specifically what deals one can make, one paragraph for a potential large sum of magic could lead to problems later in life.

Β 

Other then that, I dont see a problem with anything else to point up from an OOC standpoint.

1 hour ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

Could you expand more on deals and specifically what deals one can make, one paragraph for a potential large sum of magic could lead to problems later in life.

Β 

Other then that, I dont see a problem with anything else to point up from an OOC standpoint.

i will gladly do so when i am home! most likely will have my new laptop in the next week so i’ll be sure to update when it’s all updated!