Maybe free character art???

Trinn

If you need a dark elven druid that usually carries a small baby fox with em or a human/dwarven character that's usually either shirtless or in overly tight or baggy clothing that has usually a horse size Demigrph following how that's wearing an over sized leather vest with a chain attached to it and his belt well ya there I guess. Rolien just a bit eh haha. Anyways if you want use bolon my dark elven druid with only one eye that's runic or Rolien my human/dwarven character that works the curon bar then go for it! If need more info just ask. I got no real artwork for rolien but I got a small bit for bolon.

I'll volunteer my character, Victoria, if you're still considering different and diverse characters:

She is very proud and proper, very concerned about her appearance, both physically and in regards to her public persona. She is quick-witted and her tongue is very sharp when it comes to upping someone in a conversation or making them feel intimidated. She is a Demi-Ascended, knowing both Fire Evocation and Arcanism to go along with her initial deity connection. She is 6'1, has long white-silver hair, and teal/pearlesecent eyes that often pulse depending on her mood and illuminate in darker places. She also usually wears her mother's coronet, which is made from gold aurum with the center gemstone being a purely-white aengul eye stone.

2dKHCT8.jpg

0T7qTdA.jpg

sKWvYgW.png

https://imgur.com/dbXYF58

I have more I can add here when I'm at a PC

It's a Hareven. He's usually grinning and rather chipper. 

Yes Please @Trinn!

Name:

Rickard Vientos

Appearance:

Slim build with a lighter frame of muscle mass, standing 6.2ft and 64kg. Pale-fair skin. Medium-length messy platinum-white hair, just touching his brows, hovering slightly over his ears, touching his neck. Silver eye colour, slightly illuminated. Appears to be in his late-twenties. His visual expression would be rather stoic and neutral.

Clothing:
A leather-padded coat, navy-black with red underlayer - appearance citation provided:

Padded-leather gloves with fur cuffs.

Skin and previous art:

Edited by Gilded

As a man whom loves some good fanart, and since you're gunna be picking people at random, im just gunna throw down abuncha possibilities! Feel free to take as many creative liberties as you want with either of them

First we got my main, awful murder sleezeball boy MYSTERY UIALBEN, whom looks way too friendly in the reference picture below for how edgy and ****-ish he acts. He's a man whom just messes with people for fun, and enjoys getting on people's nerves a lot~ Which usually leads to him being stabbed.. He's a mix between a snow elf and a dark elf, and his attire consists of a suit he made for his business needs, that he stitched a hood onto, as he doesn't like letting his hair out. Around 5'10ish, so short for an elf. A red eye, and an eyepatch on his right eye. (Ignore the fact its on different ones below)

Check the Spoiler if ya interested.

Spoiler

Mystery Uialben

Mysteroo.png.d1a7f28a179bbaf14df2c2581d6c7d99.pngMyster-loo.png.84d534a55fa12a6efed880e0b9597410.pngIpGL31G.pngimage0.jpg

Next we have the great ROLLO APPLEFOOT, The Halfling Extraordinaire, Defender of Dunshire, Protector of Halflings, Sheriff of the Year, Slayer of Creepy Undead, Manipulative Mages, and Ungrateful Biggins, Eater of Cake and Master of Hide And Seek, and All Around Pleasant Lad. For this one, there isn't a lot of reference material to go off of, merely the two Minecraft skins. Either Minecraft skin is COMPLETELY up to your interpretation.

The halfling is a 45 year old halfling, however his face and height makes him look like that of a tiny human child, with sparkly eyes and an overflowing ego, the halfling self inserts confidence into everything he does, as he wants nothing more than to keep halflings safe with a smile! Afterall, getting raided by orcs everyday might make one sad!

Check The Spoiler If You're Interested

Spoiler

ROLLO APPLEFOOT

EocfyAz.png

Sheriff Outfit

aW9Qmjt.png

Adventurer Outfit

I've seen some of your art before in Sutican chats, and I can just see how great your art is, so I hope my chars might catch your eye! I'll feel free to go into deeper detail for either if you so wish! Have a good day! 

Edited by Tha_Mystery_Man

Name's Angelo, he is an Ascended human of ginger hair that looks like of he would be 25 years, is two meters of height and he has a small scar on the left side of his face and the tattoo of a snake along his left arm. He is pretty quiet and doesn't find interesting talk with other men except when he needs something or they are his friends.

dc9701fd78968696d844e5894459c456.png

Hello, not sure if this is still going, but if you want, my character, Alfred Rubens is totally open to be drawn. He has black hair and dark blue eyes, and is clad in plate-armor shaped bone armor, with a flemish lion sigil on his tabard

Rubens Sigil.jpg

yes please !

hit me up on discord for more vandameer refs

Vandameer is 6'8" - he's a Shade Father and has a long scar going down his eye, as well as a generally apathic, tired look to him. He has greyish hair and wears a burgundy headband at all times. When using Shade Magic, he generally only uses one type, rather than the tendrils, his veins are inky, grayish-black, and he's in a state of cold rage whilst casting. Only scar other than the one on his face is a straight cut going from shoulder to shoulder. (any other info, hit me up on discord)

chibi vandameer, a close-up of him and his physique are all in this album, as well as a screenshot of his skin:  https://imgur.com/a/chh8TfR

Spoiler

lsR7xIa.pngWUdZxYF.pngtlvbInY.pnguwVzNKv.pngancient_flames_by_trlstan-db6psib.jpg

body.png?skin=0f64a7d6969d3d40&model=cla

body.png?skin=423a08efb60c18e7&model=cla

man who is not really man but actually dragon man who is 5'10 and is also like able to be a dragon and like a scalie (lizard furry) and has horns like one of those tieflings when he feels like it and is a dragon ?

very grumpy man very bored but very smart and very aggressive (like dragon beast ?XD)

u have permission to make a comic book out of my minecraft dragon man character and if u want to know anything else pm

Solan is a tanned 'ame with emerald green eyes, with light brown hair, wavy and often unkempt and hanging around his shoulders. He has generally a rather slim frame, paired with a pair of brown breeches, a fainter green undershirt and a verdant robe over, all with a pair of leather black boots. He's like perpetually tired, if that's another detail you wanna add. ALSO TRINN I MISS YOU ITS BEEN TOO LONG. https://namemc.com/profile/Cooliomafia.2 is a reference!

Edited by Cooliomafia

https://namemc.com/skin/20ed803ffde2d818

Robert is a knight of the Imperial Order of the Red Dragon and former mercenary who fought for both the Orcs and The Dominion as a child soldier, working on behalf of his cousin, Commodus. Qalisheen and Waldenian in descent, he's a bit tanner than most of his Waldenian kinsfolk, and stands at 6' and around 175 pounds. He keeps a humorous and positive demeanour, which can often be quite the annoyance to others in high-stress situations. A faint scar runs through his nose and under his right eye, the result of a Striga's strike during his younger years. He sometimes wears a gold and black headband, a sign of his Waldenian heritage. 

https://namemc.com/skin/b1fa78dcbe5d2fed

Remius is the son of Ser Pius 'The Hellstrider'. A direct descendant of the Westerlandic kings Leopold and Caius, he has much to live up to. A teen of 15 years, Remius stands at 5'6". Despite his small size, Remius is a sociable, calculating individual who desires to prove himself to his father. 

Edited by Hero_Prodigal

6 hours ago, Gaia_ said:

You could draw my Half Elf - Half orc with Teal and green gradient skin, sickly yellow eyes, wears big red robe, detailed with a golden dragon. Wears sigils of all gods around his neck. Wields two bejeweled scimitars. Wears his black hair up in a bun. Dragon tattoos over his chest, up his neck onto his face.

Ease on the critical role there buddy

You could draw a comic of Iatrilemar finally meeting his daughter;

*tears*

“D-dad? Is that you pa-pa?”

*hugs*

”Ehhhhh-No...?”

*slips out of hug*

*walks away*

*more tears*