ImperialTortoise

Do you want freebuild in 7.0?

Do you want freebuild in 7.0  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want freebuild in 7.0

Freebuild is fine. They just need to crack down more on inactive builds. People that own freebuilds still go and rp in nations and it's kind of stupid to rip that part of fun away from people. Like how will people in the dark community form covens if freebuild is gone? Or how will people even make groups in general. Removing freebuild takes away from the whole purpose of things like guilds and special groups. Banditing and and having covens and stuff would essentially become useless because people would basically be forced to go and rp in cities. The great thing about LoTC is freedom and removing freebuild takes away a huge part of that.

Return to application-based plots. Ease restriction on plot sizes.

Freebuild is a menace. I did not believe at first, but nation leadership changes a lot of your opinions.

LOTC shouldn't allow inactive chimps to bait & raid from their redoubts.

but my f8cking fort strong 2.0 next map????

Freebuild is used by nations to claim land and allows tiny things to become massive. The downsides on freebuilds are little since your build can be bigger than a nation plot.

I don’t have any problems with Freebuild. Most freebuilds I come across in Atlas are more interesting than what the terrain would be without it.

2 minutes ago, Builderslave said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend says that putting more exclamation points at the end of your message makes you more correct 

48 minutes ago, Pond said:

but my f8cking fort strong 2.0 next map????

Just wait for fort stronger 2.0 😉

44 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

Freebuild is used by nations to claim land and allows tiny things to become massive. The downsides on freebuilds are little since your build can be bigger than a nation plot.

you're right this is why nation plots should be removed 

Freebuild is pretty bad. Either needs to be overhauled with plugin automation, or not given much support at all. Maybe a separate island for freebuild, I have no idea. I'd prefer it just be overhauled and automated.

Territories is a literal ******* joke at this point.

"Freebuild is fine 'they' just need to crack down on it."

News flash, 'they' have a history of cracking down on a small percentage of bad free build, so using the simple hazard prevention guide we must go from: utilizing something to make it not a hazard, to entire removal to completely avoid the possibility of a hazard!

1 hour ago, Medvekoma said:

LOTC shouldn't allow inactive chimps to bait & raid from their redoubts.

This should go for everyone, not just freebuild nations/citystates.

As for freebuild, more automation and application based system would be reasonable.