[✗] [Deity] Zarelek, the Empty Lord

TheDragonsRoost

7 minutes ago, TheDragonsRoost said:

This was stated by Knox (prior to his depature from admin) that I broke no rules in this situation and I also talked to Toxcat on this matter as well. They said at the time that I can reverse the pk due to Stasis Lock being a “cliffhanger” and so, there were no rules that said I could not reverse the pk due to this.

EDIT: You forgot to mention that “Breaking the Stasis” story as well. Very convenient to try and do a -1 rep on a deity lore submission....

And this is also a deity lore submission. Please do not bring up persona pk events when they have already been settled with by admins and other staff members. Thank you.

to be fair, it does literally say in the rules that you can’t reverse a suicide pk and you did regardless, even if you were told that it was fine,,, you still did violate the rules.

8 minutes ago, Melkor__ said:

to be fair, it does literally say in the rules that you can’t reverse a suicide pk and you did regardless, even if you were told that it was fine,,, you still did violate the rules.

Dude, again, it was settled with an admin. No need to bring it up as it was brought up with Knox and he specifically told me that it was fine. I even gave him the links to the forum stories and he still said it was okay.

But dw, I got plans in store for Karren once I decide he’s worthy to be unshelved.

3 minutes ago, TheDragonsRoost said:

Dude, again, it was settled with an admin. No need to bring it up as it was brought up with Knox and he specifically told me that it was fine. I even gave him the links to the forum stories and he still said it was okay.

But dw, I got plans in store for Karren once I decide he’s worthy to be unshelved.

-1 credibility

A NOTE TO THE LT

This deity lore has been self-denied as the content of this entity has character bias towards a PK’d character and results in a protagonist syndrome to occur, however this deity will be later revised and re-submitted alongside with the Oblivion Magic re-submission. I do ask for this thread to be locked to prevent any more editing or commenting so that this lore can be sorted into appropriate channels due to my decision to self-deny the lore presented here.

Thank you.

So you submit lore and claim that it’s completely unbiased for self gain and then you take it back and finally admit that it was biased all along for a specific character of yours that you wanted the power for. Hmm nice.

Self-denied. Next time contact one of us directly when you want to self-deny as we can have it moved.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.