Tofuus

Enabler of hackers, disabler of rollbackers, and Taiwan's way of apologizing for Leowarrior. AMA!

I love you Tofuus, you have always been my fav dev in the entire team, so I hope you will keep being one of course 😉 if not I wish you luck for the future when you leave the team.

Now that is out of the way I do have a question or two, when will we get some cool custom crafting? Also another one is, how are you doing man? A thing I have been wondering a little lately as I have seen you rejoin the team lately 😛 so I just wanted to make sure my fav Dev is alright in the world! 

Finally someone I can get behind that will have an actual direction for this community.  +1 these are good times to be in.

4 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

People that want to RP can simply not do Nexus and not engage into the PvP aspect of LotC which is the ultimate goal of Nexus... i mean, we have RP. But now, if someone wants to be competitive, they will grind, grind and grind. Grinding for hours isn’t any different from roleplaying for hours, its a choice that people do. Nexus was AMAZING

The key is creating a system where it’s optional to participate. With nexus, if you wanted to build with any of the cooler blocks you needed to grind. If you wanted the best weapons, you needed to grind. If you wanted the better food, yo needed to grind.

3 hours ago, z3m0s said:

P.S again, what’s the cooldown on the skin changing plugin set at?

I haven’t the foggiest

2 hours ago, Medvekoma said:

Bring back Nexus.

No

1 hour ago, Jondead said:

I love you Tofuus, you have always been my fav dev in the entire team, so I hope you will keep being one of course 😉 if not I wish you luck for the future when you leave the team.

Now that is out of the way I do have a question or two, when will we get some cool custom crafting? Also another one is, how are you doing man? A thing I have been wondering a little lately as I have seen you rejoin the team lately 😛 so I just wanted to make sure my fav Dev is alright in the world! 

xoxo

There’s FancyFoods coming something soon (TM). I just haven’t decided if it’s better to release now or hold it for the 1.13 release.

I’m doing good. Thanks for asking 🙂

54 minutes ago, Malgonious said:

Finally someone I can get behind that will have an actual direction for this community.  +1 these are good times to be in.

Man, I just code **** and shout my opinion in the chats that I’m in.

9 minutes ago, Tofuus said:

No

No u

Why are you still wasting your time with lotc?  You could be spying on people for google or smth.

Will food be made easier or harder to obtain in 7.0?

What’s the economic plans for 7.0? Will you have CT shops as money sinks? Will voting provide more non-minas rewards? Etc.

What will the activity quota for nation status be?

What’s your favorite IRL and IRP alcoholic drinks?

instead of the generic bring back nexus, do you think making something nexus-esque would be feasible if there were more devs?

1 hour ago, Morganosaurus Rex said:

On a 1-10 scale how much save will you perform

also on a 1-10 scale how much destroyed was team

1 hour ago, bromadan said:

Tofu, after 5 years of knowing each other, why do you hate me so much??

also who is crazier, Sketch or a psychopath???

I don’t hate you! I love you Bwom

Sketch is one crazy man

1 hour ago, Medvekoma said:

No u

no u

46 minutes ago, dsdevil said:

Why are you still wasting your time with lotc?  You could be spying on people for google or smth.

Hook me up with that oil barron money. You have my discord.

40 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Will food be made easier or harder to obtain in 7.0?

What’s the economic plans for 7.0? Will you have CT shops as money sinks? Will voting provide more non-minas rewards? Etc.

What will the activity quota for nation status be?

What’s your favorite IRL and IRP alcoholic drinks?

I don’t think we’re planning on making too many changes to food. We’re hoping to get some more food variety when FancyFoods come in though.

I’m not particularly involved in any of the 7.0 discussion so I can’t comment on economic plans. I’d love to have more varied voting rewards but as I said, I’m not a terribly creative man. If you have any ideas, PM me!

No clue! That’s a question for Seventh and his team

I don’t drink irl. And I don’t RP.

13 minutes ago, Ougi said:

instead of the generic bring back nexus, do you think making something nexus-esque would be feasible if there were more devs?

Anything’s possible with more devs!

16 minutes ago, Tofuus said:

Hook me up with that oil barron money. You have my discord.

That would mean less for me????

40 minutes ago, Tofuus said:

FancyFoods

What will FancyFoods look like then?

8 hours ago, Tofuus said:

On Krugsmas, we'll send Tofuus and Kowaman to the tile that your nation currently owns, if no one logs on we'll continue on our list of people from you discord. We have also raided many of your High Elf players since it was easy to find your friends after finding out you don't have any.

You have until Krugsmas to bring back NEXUS or we will rollback your house. We'll call upon the GMs and try various Admins to see which one is currently not on hiatus.

You thought you could protect yourself from the grinders and pvpers from LOTC, well you will face your consequences.

Enjoy your plugins Sporadic, everything is about to change in 7.0 unless you do what we ask.

Just received this harrowing private message. The IP matches yours. Thoughts?