Delving into the Dark (Chapter Two Ending)

TheDragonsRoost

OOC: This is a canon story to Karren Mrysta, my main elf character, and his personal journey through the world of Atlas. “Delving into the Dark” is meant to be the end of his second chapter and this marks him being shelved for an undetermined amount of time. Chapter Three will begin once I decide to unshelf the character.

The premise of this story is to tell Karren’s transitioning into madness for magical power that has begun to take over his mind, consuming him to the point where not even the deity Zarelek would grant him the powers of Oblivion. Karren’s inability to accept who he is and forceful change has begun to make him go mad with lust for power, wanting powerful magics in order to stop the September Prince and yet has made him an outcast.

Find out more in “Delving into the Dark” by TheDragonsRoost.

~(+)==(+)~

Karren Myrsta felt like everything was crashing down around him. The feelings he thought he was rid of during the Regeneration have come back in full force, tearing him up in his mind to the point that he began to suffer drastic physical changes. He no longer had beautiful wavy silver hair, instead had ragged and unclean silver hair that seemed to carry a great amount of stress. His eyes no longer had their vibrant emerald green color, but yet were prematurely growing dimmer. His clothes became dirty and unclean, making him look like a rugged homeless person than a proper high elf.

In the short and brass terms, he looked like ****.

In the growing dimness of his own campfire within the southern portion of the continent of Atlas, he started to reflect upon his choices that he had made that led him to what he was in the present time. Karren reflected upon his choices in the Mother Grove, Dominion of Malin, Haelun’or, and many other places to where he felt he had wronged himself and many others in his pursuit of power. He sighed as he stared into his campfire, which grew dimmer every minute that passed.

“It seems that I have done a great many things. Too many things.” He said to himself, leaning over to his bag and pulling out a bundle of papers with a bunch of diagrams and mathematical equations. It seemed to be his research. “All for this. The most useless thing I’ve spent years to complete and I am no further than where I was at four years ago.”

Karren looked over his research as he’d undo the twine that bound the papers together, slowly and carefully. He sighed as he poured over the papers and said simply “I wish I never started this. This has caused me too much heartache and has made me something that I could never be. Arelion was right. I’m not worth being taught magic.”

He did not need more convincing than what he felt. He soon tossed the papers into the fire and watched as the fire grew a tad brighter as it happily consumed the research that Karren had given it. Karren, however, did not feel any better for tossing the papers into the dimming fire. He just stared into the fire as it produced more heat from consuming the papers, warming himself up from the growing coldness of the night. It would also be Karren’s last campfire for a long time as Karren decided to go into his tent and get some sleep.

What Karren did not realize was that this led to him live in that same forest for a long time, hunting and feeding off the natural wildlife for years to come as a sort of self-induced penance for his “crimes” of lusting for power.

~(+)==(+)~

Zarelek watched through his Ethyrian Star of what Karren had done and he was outright annoyed. He had wasted that time on that boy just for him to burn his research to ashes, rendering him unable to learn his magic. Within the Realm of Oblivion, Zarelek nearly made his castle rumble with his anger and annoyance towards the high elf, but he caught himself and restrained his anger and annoyance.

“That boy is smarter than I thought, destroying his research.” Zarelek said to himself, his voice echoing throughout the throne room. “But still quite idiotic. This decision has made me decide to best put my efforts elsewhere. Someone that has the same aura, but not wanting power or at least lusting for it like this foolish mortal elf.”

Zarelek sighed as he used his powers to curse the high elf to stay within the forest for a time that he would let him free, punishing him for his lust for power and proving to be unworthy to wield the powers of Oblivion. He did not feel the slightest bit of guilt for keeping the boy locked up within the forest, but he was not truly angry with the boy. Once he casted the spell, he introduced a few clauses into the spell that bound him to the forest, and all of them were pretty simple. He only needed to repent from his ways of lusting for power, serve his penance for proving to be unworthy, and spend his whole penance in isolation from civilization.

He wasn’t sure how long it would take for the boy to serve out his time within isolation, but then again, even he was not all-powerful or all-knowing. He leaned back into his throne, sighing a bit and saying to himself “Now, who in Atlas shall I distribute my efforts towards? The warring humans? The peaceful halflings of Dunshire, perhaps? No,” he’d say to himself, looking at his Ehtyrian Star once more. He had an idea brewing in his mind for a particular person he saw once.

While observing the world of Atlas, he came across a particular mali’ker. He didn’t have the prismatic aura he was looking for, but he had this bright vibrant emerald green aura, almost the same as his own. He didn’t understand much about this mali’ker, but from he knew, this dark elf (mali’ker) was a bastard son of one of the tribes in the Warhawkes. His knowledge of the Warhawkes did not extend thousands of years, but he knew that they emerged within the last few hundred years. He stroked his chin while he thought of what this mali’ker was able to do.

During one of his sessions, he spotted this mali’ker while he was talking to his young high elf boy, who seemed to be around thirteen solar rotations old (13 years old) and how he attempted to defend the child from the dark mage that altered the boy’s soul, granting him the power to set things aflame. Zarelek was aware of the spell used on the poor boy and he knew that it would last quite some time, but would forever alter the boy’s soul. This didn’t hinder the boy from learning much magic, but he wouldn’t be able to learn druidic powers even if he wanted to due to the soul being altered.

Zarelek clapped his hands one time and rubbed them together, saying with a small amount of glee “This mali’ker is whom I shall oversee. Perhaps even attempt to teach him the magic of Oblivion, but however, I must keep my influence small lest I wish to have the boy notice that he has my attention. This means I cannot make the same mistakes I made with that high elf with this mali’ker boy. Let us see how this boy handles his daily life and its challenges...”

This began Zarelek’s own round of testing the boy. Seeing if he will prove adequate enough to be taught the magic of Oblivion.

~(+)==(+)~

OOC: (For the LT) Even if Zarelek isn’t accepted yet, I feel like he is a good character to have in my stories and thus shouldn’t be considered canon to the deity’s story until being accepted. Also, this means that for the time being, Oblivion Magic (and the relevant instant t5) will go to my dark elf character if the magic of Oblivion ends up being accepted alongside with the deity. This isn’t meant to be one of those “oh your just making special magic for your characters to make yourself more powerful” situations, but merely a narrative of Karren’s and Zarelek’s story.

(For everyone else) I hope you enjoyed “Delving into the Dark” as there will be more stories to come in the Creative Writing section.

I’ve read your posts, and I think you have a routine of writing things based on everyone having an ultimate goal of achieving this “great power.” I respectfully disagree, and feel characters, like yours, can be more fleshed out. This is better than your other posts I think, because it more details the mental burdens your character is having, rather than being the “epic” character shooting for power, though I still think it can be improved. It comes down to why I believe Marvel is better than DC. While DC has aspects I like, I feel Marvel takes the cake because the stories aren’t always solely based on some legendary battle or artifact of power, rather the struggles the characters have as heroes. I loathe characters like Superman because they’re boring and smash heavy, and I much prefer characters like John Constantine, Punisher, or Spiderman, who all have an internal struggle as characters beyond their hero identities. In LotC, the best way to understand this is looking at the magic and supernatural elements as the setting, and an aspect of the game, rather than the plot. The plot should be what your character is going through psychologically, physically, etc, rather than grabbing for power. Having a character instantly jump to t5 magic is just boring. A lot of the enjoyment of magic in LotC is progressing in it slowly, and developing your character as you do so. 

I wasn’t going to respond in any criticizing way to your posts, but I was a complete edge lord once, and while I like your enthusiasm to write, I feel like I can help out. I have sympathy for you, and I feel like people are giving you too much ****, instead of trying to help a newer player nourish. I want to teach you what I’ve learned in writing and storytelling with my time here. My discord is LeoRabbit99#2143, and feel free to message me. If you don’t want to, don’t feel obligated, but I wanna help out if I can. In the end, if you’re having a good time, stick with what you’re doing. It’s only a game, after all. 

@TheDragonsRoost

4 hours ago, TheDragonsRoost said:

OOC: (For the LT) Even if Zarelek isn’t accepted yet, I feel like he is a good character to have in my stories and thus shouldn’t be considered canon to the deity’s story until being accepted. Also, this means that for the time being, Oblivion Magic (and the relevant instant t5) will go to my dark elf character if the magic of Oblivion ends up being accepted alongside with the deity. This isn’t meant to be one of those “oh your just making special magic for your characters to make yourself more powerful” situations, but merely a narrative of Karren’s and Zarelek’s story.

(For everyone else) I hope you enjoyed “Delving into the Dark” as there will be more stories to come in the Creative Writing section.

Jesus Christ are you huffing on your own fumes? I swear every time you post on the forums I feel like your ego for yourself gets larger and larger. The problem with this is that you’re turning into one of those people that will go ahead and write your own character straight into the lore which only shows how you think they have some kind of grand importance (which they don’t).

At this point your proposed magic IS to make your character more powerful and you keep showing it, you do realize that putting “this isn’t a magic to make my character more powerful” and them IMMEDIATELY writing in a short story about your character knowing of the existence of and being helped by a deity that YOU created. A deity that is still up in the air on whether it’ll be accepted. I’d even wager it probably won’t be accepted for a while due to the fact that the LT are more focused on required rewrites than something new when we already have a lore bloat. That’s besides the point though, I also find it rather concerning that you’re having two characters you created INTERACT. Something that the server is against (and even against the rules.)

I want for you to improve in your writing and RP. The path you’re going down now is honestly one thats gonna burn you out quickly. You’re roleplaying and writing for your characters, like I said earlier, like they have a grand purpose, and like they’re a protagonist of a video game or movie. While this can be said about any character on lotc it seems that you directly go out of your way to try and keep your characters in this imaginary spotlight that you put on yourself. When I say put it on yourself, I mean you literally write a post about your character being aided by some deity that YOU created. I think that you need to continue to tell yourself that no matter how many lore posts or just “chapters” in you make that your character will always be on an equal level with some random Joe Smoe in Haense. They won’t be a protagonist with some GRAND AND EXTRAVAGANT purpose. Because this isn’t a movie featuring your character as the hero. This is a roleplay server.

12 hours ago, Tato said:

this makes me uncomfortable

especially the highlighted

I have a few questions though (I have only read a few of your previous things and it wasnt in depth reading):

how will he be living in a forest, through cold nights, if he doesnt have a campfire... as you said he wouldnt ‘for a long time’ unless thats like a few hours while he sleeps?

You say this is a canon story. Does Mr Mrysta have any knowledge of Zarelek’s existance? How is that possible if Zarelek may not be real (if the lore isnt accepted)?

Why did Zarelek help Karren, if he did? Again, if Zarelek helped Karren... how would that work if Zarelek isnt real (^)?

1. The forest isn’t always cold. Zarelek’s power doesn’t influence Time at all, so he’d be able to feel the sunrise and the sunlight on his face. Besides, he’d be able to gather wood for another campfire and cook food he will collect from the wildlife. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.
  2. No knowledge whatsoever of his existence. Only Zarelek is aware of Karren and he’s been able to keep his presence untraceable. As to how its possible if he isn’t existing yet, the Realm of Oblivion also works as a standalone Realm that doesn’t fully interact with the natural world.
  3. He didn’t help Karren, actually. The deal didn’t cement through all the way and therefore, Zarelek had time to reverse his decisions. He did so in this story upon realizing that Karren was a powerhungry man that was still a child.
    As to how it’d work if he wasn’t real, he couldn’t manipulate his life in any other form that dreams. Once the deity was accepted along with Oblivion Magic, Karren could’ve gotten the magic, but alas, he’d be pk’ed once he attempted to regenerate due to his constant whining for magic.
8 hours ago, LeoGhoul99 said:

I’ve read your posts, and I think you have a routine of writing things based on everyone having an ultimate goal of achieving this “great power.” I respectfully disagree, and feel characters, like yours, can be more fleshed out. This is better than your other posts I think, because it more details the mental burdens your character is having, rather than being the “epic” character shooting for power, though I still think it can be improved. It comes down to why I believe Marvel is better than DC. While DC has aspects I like, I feel Marvel takes the cake because the stories aren’t always solely based on some legendary battle or artifact of power, rather the struggles the characters have as heroes. I loathe characters like Superman because they’re boring and smash heavy, and I much prefer characters like John Constantine, Punisher, or Spiderman, who all have an internal struggle as characters beyond their hero identities. In LotC, the best way to understand this is looking at the magic and supernatural elements as the setting, and an aspect of the game, rather than the plot. The plot should be what your character is going through psychologically, physically, etc, rather than grabbing for power. Having a character instantly jump to t5 magic is just boring. A lot of the enjoyment of magic in LotC is progressing in it slowly, and developing your character as you do so. 

I wasn’t going to respond in any criticizing way to your posts, but I was a complete edge lord once, and while I like your enthusiasm to write, I feel like I can help out. I have sympathy for you, and I feel like people are giving you too much ****, instead of trying to help a newer player nourish. I want to teach you what I’ve learned in writing and storytelling with my time here. My discord is LeoRabbit99#2143, and feel free to message me. If you don’t want to, don’t feel obligated, but I wanna help out if I can. In the end, if you’re having a good time, stick with what you’re doing. It’s only a game, after all. 

@TheDragonsRoost

I will definitely add you on discord once I get home. I think you'd be helpful to me a lot instead of hating on me.   

7 hours ago, Its_Just_Leap said:

Jesus Christ are you huffing on your own fumes? I swear every time you post on the forums I feel like your ego for yourself gets larger and larger. The problem with this is that you’re turning into one of those people that will go ahead and write your own character straight into the lore which only shows how you think they have some kind of grand importance (which they don’t).

At this point your proposed magic IS to make your character more powerful and you keep showing it, you do realize that putting “this isn’t a magic to make my character more powerful” and them IMMEDIATELY writing in a short story about your character knowing of the existence of and being helped by a deity that YOU created. A deity that is still up in the air on whether it’ll be accepted. I’d even wager it probably won’t be accepted for a while due to the fact that the LT are more focused on required rewrites than something new when we already have a lore bloat. That’s besides the point though, I also find it rather concerning that you’re having two characters you created INTERACT. Something that the server is against (and even against the rules.)

I want for you to improve in your writing and RP. The path you’re going down now is honestly one thats gonna burn you out quickly. You’re roleplaying and writing for your characters, like I said earlier, like they have a grand purpose, and like they’re a protagonist of a video game or movie. While this can be said about any character on lotc it seems that you directly go out of your way to try and keep your characters in this imaginary spotlight that you put on yourself. When I say put it on yourself, I mean you literally write a post about your character being aided by some deity that YOU created. I think that you need to continue to tell yourself that no matter how many lore posts or just “chapters” in you make that your character will always be on an equal level with some random Joe Smoe in Haense. They won’t be a protagonist with some GRAND AND EXTRAVAGANT purpose. Because this isn’t a movie featuring your character as the hero. This is a roleplay server.

1. Karren really isn’t that important. The roleplay I do as him is literally the most toxic I’ve seen out of my whole roleplaying career and I have ways to change it or even end it. I’m just shelving him for now.
  2. I’ve never stated either indirectly or directly that Karren knew of Zarelek’s presence. I’d also like to point out that Karren and Zarelek never met person-to-person. Even during the Regeneration, Karren did not recall ever seeing or meeting Zarelek though Zarelek recalled seeing Karren’s soul within the Realm of Oblivion, which is where he would’ve ended up had he not regenerated.
  3. I do my best to write YA Fantasy books with godlike characters dealing with even more powerful godlike characters and having to deal with internal struggles as well. Karren’s story is also (again) the most toxic one I’ve ever done and he’s the only one of my characters that is the most toxic.
Edited by TheDragonsRoost

On 10/17/2018 at 1:16 PM, TheDragonsRoost said:
  • Karren really isn’t that important. The roleplay I do as him is literally the most toxic I’ve seen out of my whole roleplaying career and I have ways to change it or even end it. I’m just shelving him for now.
  • I’ve never stated either indirectly or directly that Karren knew of Zarelek’s presence. I’d also like to point out that Karren and Zarelek never met person-to-person. Even during the Regeneration, Karren did not recall ever seeing or meeting Zarelek though Zarelek recalled seeing Karren’s soul within the Realm of Oblivion, which is where he would’ve ended up had he not regenerated.
  • I do my best to write YA Fantasy books with godlike characters dealing with even more powerful godlike characters and having to deal with internal struggles as well. Karren’s story is also (again) the most toxic one I’ve ever done and he’s the only one of my characters that is the most toxic.

This was by far the worst response you could have made, and you definitely didn’t make me even think for a second that you’re not huffing on your own fumes. Posts like that are literally just an outlet for you to scream to the world how proud you are of your character. What was so necessary about this post? Why is it even here... its not a PK, its not about anything important, Its just you going “yeah ik that this isn’t canon lore, but I’m gonna pretend it is because I want attention.” 

This post makes VERY little references to lore, except buzz words like “Mali’ker”. In fact there’s no reason for your little god to be saying “Mali’ker”. They aren’t elven, and it isn’t as if that’s a scientific or proper name for the Dark Elven race as a whole. Its just sprinkling in elven just for the sake of having it there, just to show that you know what it means. Oh and for the love of god, no Karren’s soul WOULDN’T go to “oblivion” it would go to the Soul Stream, OR if his soul is altered in any way that Aeriel deems unworthy then he’s cast out to the Ebraetus to suffer. 

I like how you call Karren your most toxic character. Because its just you quickly reaching for an excuse for your behavior OOCly. I’ve had a few encounters with you, all of them being unpleasant to say the least. Literally begging for magic OOCly, and going out of your way to ignore things that were relevant out of character. Afterwards you got salty and took it to PMs in game to complain and whine about how unfair it was, when it’s just roleplay. There’s no disconnect when you say that Karen was a toxic character, because you are quite toxic yourself. I’m going to mention this because its relevent and proves my point, so hopefully you don’t get too hurt over it, but your livestream is something to look at in regards to how you act. I get that you were being made a fool of, but still it doesn’t excuse the horrid way you acted when that stream was representing lotc. 

When I had mentioned your characters interacting with each other, it doesn’t just mean face to face. That’s like me saying “oh if my mage casted a shield on my other druid character they don’t talk to each other so its ok.” Its still your characters interacting.

One last side note, I hope you do realize that once your lore is approved (if it even is) it won’t be YOURS anymore, it’ll belong to LotC. You’ll have no say over what happens to it, and down the line it’ll be able to be rewritten. You won’t be able to play your god that you’ve created, that’ll be under LT if he even does need to interact with anything on the server. I feel like you’re the kind of person that would flip their **** over the above.

1 hour ago, Its_Just_Leap said:

This was by far the worst response you could have made, and you definitely didn’t make me even think for a second that you’re not huffing on your own fumes. Posts like that are literally just an outlet for you to scream to the world how proud you are of your character. What was so necessary about this post? Why is it even here... its not a PK, its not about anything important, Its just you going “yeah ik that this isn’t canon lore, but I’m gonna pretend it is because I want attention.” 

This post makes VERY little references to lore, except buzz words like “Mali’ker”. In fact there’s no reason for your little god to be saying “Mali’ker”. They aren’t elven, and it isn’t as if that’s a scientific or proper name for the Dark Elven race as a whole. Its just sprinkling in elven just for the sake of having it there, just to show that you know what it means. Oh and for the love of god, no Karren’s soul WOULDN’T go to “oblivion” it would go to the Soul Stream, OR if his soul is altered in any way that Aeriel deems unworthy then he’s cast out to the Ebraetus to suffer. 

I like how you call Karren your most toxic character. Because its just you quickly reaching for an excuse for your behavior OOCly. I’ve had a few encounters with you, all of them being unpleasant to say the least. Literally begging for magic OOCly, and going out of your way to ignore things that were relevant out of character. Afterwards you got salty and took it to PMs in game to complain and whine about how unfair it was, when it’s just roleplay. There’s no disconnect when you say that Karen was a toxic character, because you are quite toxic yourself. I’m going to mention this because its relevent and proves my point, so hopefully you don’t get too hurt over it, but your livestream is something to look at in regards to how you act. I get that you were being made a fool of, but still it doesn’t excuse the horrid way you acted when that stream was representing lotc. 

When I had mentioned your characters interacting with each other, it doesn’t just mean face to face. That’s like me saying “oh if my mage casted a shield on my other druid character they don’t talk to each other so its ok.” Its still your characters interacting.

One last side note, I hope you do realize that once your lore is approved (if it even is) it won’t be YOURS anymore, it’ll belong to LotC. You’ll have no say over what happens to it, and down the line it’ll be able to be rewritten. You won’t be able to play your god that you’ve created, that’ll be under LT if he even does need to interact with anything on the server. I feel like you’re the kind of person that would flip their **** over the above.

As it seems like this whole discussion is about something incredibly stupid that involves my writing style and my characters, let me remind you that this is a creative writing story and if you don’t think it’s canon, then think away. I’m not stopping you from thinking otherwise on this matter, but for right now, all you seem to offer is deconstructive in nature and demoralizes me in a bigger negative image.
Simply put, if you don’t like what I write then don’t click on my posts. Block me or ignore me, I honestly do not care. I’m tired of people trying to demoralize someone whose been on LotC for ~3 months (much shorter than most of the playerbase) and still takes his time to learn the full scope of the lore in his own eyes. Asking for magic OOC’ly has been done again and again to the point where I’ve accepted the fact that magic has to come naturally than rather forced. Not to mention that I’ve understood how this community works to the extent of my experience on this server.
So please, don’t patronize yourself into thinking your better than me just because you’re annoyed. Not everyone is perfect (as was evident in my stream) and believe me, everyone on the server has their own opinions and in my honest opinion, don’t comment on my posts if you dislike me and/or think I’m toxic. It’s both immature and stagnant to keep calling someone toxic.

Thank you,

-TheDragonsRoost

I enjoy seeing that you will simply ignore my criticisms of your writing and the way you word things directly, so let me give you more. Your writing style and format is that of someone who had just gotten ahold of a wattpad account and made a fanfiction. For some things you write as though every single thing has to be pointed out for the reader, and never use context clues. You also go on and just repeat yourself over, and over again at some points where it isn’t needed, or you could put something else. Repeating yourself only makes the reader bored.

I want to ask you this. Why are both of these short stories together? Its just to lengthen out the post. To make it seem like its filled with content, when in reality its just to show that you shelved Karren. His little mental breakdown monologue has nothing to do with your little god looking for someone to teach or alter. He’s mentioned to my knowledge, but thats it. Only mentioned. It doesn’t fit with the tone of Karren’s meltdown.

I’m done for now about your writing. Now onto your formal letter (because apparently treating this like a normal and every day conversation just isn’t your thing). I will be quoting specific things from your little letter here directly, because its easier for reference.

2 hours ago, TheDragonsRoost said:

As it seems like this whole discussion is about something incredibly stupid that involves my writing style and my characters, let me remind you that this is a creative writing story and if you don’t think it’s canon, then think away. I’m not stopping you from thinking otherwise on this matter, but for right now, all you seem to offer is deconstructive in nature and demoralizes me in a bigger negative image.

I feel like you only half read what I said and got really hurt at the fact that I just couldn’t bring myself to enjoy the writing. Putting that it isn’t cannon aside you’re still using buzzwords from LotC and setting it in Atlas, its world. The biggest problem is that there are details you write that COMPLETELY ignore lore as a whole, and merely putting it off as “well this is because of that..” and not being able to explain the why of it. Thats a sign of bad writing. Details that are never explained, but crucial to the story. Such as Karren’s soul going to “oblivion”. It just wouldn’t, even if it does. Why? When other gods have power over souls unless they’re altered. If you really looked at everything I, and other’s have said as non constructive criticism then your ego is actually getting in the way of you growing as an artist. If it demorlizes you and putes you in a bigger negative space, then that sucks. Get over it, criticism isn’t always nice. It doesn’t have to be nice. Take it as it is and grow from it instead of crying about it. 

Simply put, if you don’t like what I write then don’t click on my posts. Block me or ignore me, I honestly do not care. I’m tired of people trying to demoralize someone whose been on LotC for ~3 months (much shorter than most of the playerbase) and still takes his time to learn the full scope of the lore in his own eyes. Asking for magic OOC’ly has been done again and again to the point where I’ve accepted the fact that magic has to come naturally than rather forced. Not to mention that I’ve understood how this community works to the extent of my experience on this server.

I don’t give a damn if you’ve learned your lesson about asking for magic OOCly, I’ve stated my opinion on it in above posts. Good for you for finally figuring out how things work. Anyways, I absolutely hate the argument of “if you don’t like X, don’t watch at X”, because it’s showing how much you don’t care about someone’s opinion if they didn’t like it, or its negative. This being for those who create. If you post it on a public platform such as the forums, then ANYONE is able to leave a comment or criticism on the post. I’m sorry if you’re just now figuring this out.

So please, don’t patronize yourself into thinking your better than me just because you’re annoyed. Not everyone is perfect (as was evident in my stream) and believe me, everyone on the server has their own opinions and in my honest opinion, don’t comment on my posts if you dislike me and/or think I’m toxic. It’s both immature and stagnant to keep calling someone toxic.

Thank you,

-TheDragonsRoost

Oh my, if only you knew how ironic that last part was. You went from talking like a normal person, to writing a semi formal letter. That in of itself is showing that you want to show or prove to yourself that you’re better than those and want to make yourself believe you’re on a higher plane of maturity. No where in my posts did I say I was better than you. If that’s what you took from them, then you’re never going to grow as an artist.

A tl;dr of this entire letter is as follows: “You didn’t give a positive opinion so you’re being a rude person. you think you’re better than me..”

Currently I could feel the angst and anger in this cute little letter. I’ve stated above how disliking someone doesn’t mean you can’t criticize their work. I hate Paul W. S. Anderson because of the way he horrible butchered the Resident Evil movies, but that doesn’t mean I can’t criticize him.

Look at the things you do and the way you act and because this entire letter reeks with irony. It doesn’t make a person immature if they think someone else is toxic. That would be like me saying “Calling a murderer a murderer is immature!” You clearly are trying to deflect anything I say so I can’t wait to see how you react to this.

btw, an opinion doesn’t have to change every five minutes. Being stagnant in an opinion if it hasn’t changed isn’t some kind of bad thing. 

It’s almost like everything I said on your lore app is valid.

This isn’t a creative writing post if it’s a shelving post, it’s meant to abide by LOTC lore which....having your unapproved lore character/god/yada yada appear means it isn’t. LT said the last one you made like this isn’t roleplay or something so....where does this leave us?