Need To See the Light

TheDragonsRoost

Just now, NotEvilAtAll said:

I go outside everyday and I still don’t feel all that great a lot of the time. Maybe I should start chugging carrots like there’s no tomorrow or something.

difference between going outside to trudge through school and taking a walk through the woods.

Just now, Narthok said:

difference between going outside to trudge through school and taking a walk through the woods.

I spend my time outside jumping on a trampoline while I look at the autumn colors of the trees around me. It’s pretty nice tbh.

Again as I’ve said in my original post, I’m taking a break with an undetermined amount of time. It doesn’t mean in any way that I’m saying my final goodbyes to this server, but this is what I’ve resorted to do in order to not feel restricted to having to come back to LotC and roleplay as Karren, Sorelis, or Marcus just to further along the overall story.

I will be working on my other projects that I’ve neglected as well as working on irl stuff like school, relationships, and other things in the meantime until I feel like I’m ready to come back to LotC.

my girlfriend said she’d leave me if i didn’t comment this

you need to clean out the bathtub while your gone