Wanna win some mina?

z3m0s

Alright lads and laddet’s I’m bored, so in my own effort to combat AMA’s I’m running an art competition. Pretty simple post really, but don’t click off if you’re a trash artist, I’m gunna give one of you lovely MS Paint artists some gold coins for your trouble.

Sooo let’s see uhhh. . . I rewatched infinity war again recently, so why don’t we try a Thanos theme’d LOTC Art theme, so try and collide the two worlds somehow, in any way shape or form you dam well like.

First Place can be like 5k – This’ll be someone who actually tried with a tablet or some cool sh*t

Second Place can be like 2k – This’ll most likely be another tablet try hard unless someone really goes balls to the wall with that MSPaint work.

Third place – This is gunna be dedicated to a “trash” pick, which is just basically me wanting to let people who aren’t pro artists get some mina and have some fun.

I encourage everyone to have a go, I’ve got a heap of minas, I’m happy to fork out more if I like your piece regardless of it’s tier.

P.S I was gunna post at some point about buying lore items (not just trash, but like historical and cool magical sh*t) but I guess I’ll throw it onto this. Also have like two and a bit dubs of books if anyone is interested in trading or buying em. Not interesting in being paid in minas at all. ty

Dunno if I should set an end time but I guess I’ll say like end of the weekend? It’s Saturday night for me in Aus so I guess I’ll wait until monday night for me (AEST) if anyone cares.

P.S.S You’ll be disqualified if you don’t +1.

1 minute ago, KeatonUnbeaten said:

f77231bf71efdd5f209982ef1d91bb40.png I think this is a good start.

First place is already filled guys. . .

1 minute ago, Pogmeister said:

More than once object? Genius. Second place taken

9 minutes ago, ITossLs said:

161638eceb459318ed276d109f4925d3.png

Ohh ****, that’s actually kinda hot ecks dee, where’s the lotc though.

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, z3m0s said:

Ohh ****, that’s actually kinda hot ecks dee, where’s the lotc though.

He used his gauntlet and made it disappear duh..