Papy

[Denied][W] papyb's Game Moderator Application

IGN(s): papyb

Age 15

Timezone est

Discord: pap#8250

What map did you join during?: athera

Do you have access to a Microphone? yes

Average Daily Play Time? Normally four hours a day, if sometimes more.

Have you held any LotC staff position(s) before? If so, for how long?: None.

Do you have prior history in any forms of moderation?

In the past, I have been an administrator on a smaller scale server. Beyond that, nothing particularly inside of lotc.

Why do you want to join the GM Team?:

I have a genuine want to excel by any means that are presented to me. If accepted to the team, I would first seek to apply my skill-sets and relative neutrality in improving communication on a lower level between players and their moderators. As someone who has never been a staff member before, I see first hand how many may perceive the GM Team is not working for them - and rather in some cases against them. I believe thoroughly that this can be mended through communication and kindness to the community that utilizes our services on a daily basis.

I believe a notable quality of any GM is to be both fair and tough in their approaches to misdemeanors. The rules, whilst not made to be looked at subjectively, provide the means with which we may help the community flourish, and in so doing facilitate players who feel as if they have been alienated in the past.

Have you applied for this position before and been denied? If so, link the application:

No.

Anything else you want to tell us?:

My lack of experience does not make me a liability. I am confident in my ability to go beyond the usual requirements of a GM and to surpass, in some cases, unfairly held predispositions that people may have against me.

papyb introduced me to a world of infragile masculinity and showed me how to buy bathbombs and skin care

papy introduced me to my roleplay children for the first time and cared for them while ive been banned

Papyb is a nice, caring friend. She would be a competent addition to the Team who would definitely excel the second made a GM. Just don’t let it change you +1

papy helped me navigate the tedious ins and outs of noble roleplay/etiquette. i couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful guide and friend

potentially the best thing to happen since brexit +1

+1 she’s p cool even from the little I know her honestly and would be a good addition to the team

papyb made me feel confident about my choice of attire and is verifiably female

Papyb is overall, a wonderful person who helps the player-base move forward. I’m sure they’ll make a wonderful member of the team, should you give them a chance.

papyb brings me joy! +1