A Farewell From Zach

Zacho

Greetings and farewell everyone! My name is Zach and I’ve been around the community for about almost 4 years coming up in November. Crazy! Its been a blast and I’m thankful for all that decided to come and create this experience with me, I’ve laughed and had a blast through and through. I’ve made some enemies throughout no doubt however as I took a step back from LOTC I took some time to think. And when I started that I eventually came to decide that I needed a break from LOTC as a whole. This means that I’m not going to be logging on often or being active. Most of all I’ve resigned from all staff teams that I was in previous. FM, AT, and Lore Librarian.

How long will this break be? I dunno. Who really does when it comes to this. I’ve become too busy with school and life and all that high school things and I turned 16 today and decided it was time to step back and take a break from it all.

The only other thing I’ve got to say to you all is that I hope you can all take away from LOTC an experience that you enjoy, while also adding to it to make it something others can enjoy. I’ve worked for a few months as staff, trying to keep it as best as I can, and now I give the mantle to whomever else there is to work towards a better time for everyone.

Stay safe everyone. -Zach

Zachary Binx, take all the time you need! One of my best buddies on this server, I wish you all the best!

giphy.gif

Enjoy your break man, you earned it ?

Cheerio mate, have a good break!

Have an good one mate, I will miss you a lot Zach, you have always been an good friend of mine since I met you! But of course we all need breaks from times to time, it is only an silly server that we play on – else you will end up like me and become paranoid and stressed out for a little while, breaking down mentally and all that – but I do wish you the best on your break! Though do stay in contact Zach, you have my Dsicord if you ever need me buddy, I would be more than happy to help you, but adios amigo, have a fun time on this break!