Au Revoir

ChaoticallyCheshire

This is not a permanent goodbye, that much I'm aware of. But right now I look at my distance from lotc and most chats pertaining to said community and feel like I need to explain my absence and further reason for staying gone. First and foremost I don't want to spend this post calling out others or listing off lotc's flaws and I don't want the comments on this post to be malicious or negative. If you don't have anything nice to say then please refrain from commenting.

I disappear a lot, I know that for anyone who's stuck by my side for a while on lotc has seen me pull away from the community at least once. I suffer from bad anxiety and depression. I have my happy moments where I can pull through tough **** and dust it off my shoulders as if nothing has happened, which is usually when I'm active on lotc. But others it's relatively hard to find motivation to do much, including load up my computer. Due to my anxiety, I get overwhelmed easily and because of this when I'm going through tough or busy periods of my life I really can't get myself to go on lotc or play video games in general.

I'm moving early next year, I don't have a specific date and thankfully my amazing parents are helping with the flight costs and such. But they aren't ready for me to leave so it's an ongoing battle of getting details out of them (which has caused me immense stress) and simply getting them to talk to me about it. I'm moving back to America which means I'll be doing an international move as my first ever adult (solo) move. It's terrifying and exhausting and right now I'm spending my time trying to figure out every last detail. Unfortunately moving is nothing like breaking some blocks from underneath a tent like I do on lotc.

There are a few other major things that are keeping me from logging on or engaging with posts on the forums or lotc related discords but they are personal and therefore I won't go into details. This is not a permanent goodbye as I said in the beginning. I try not to view most things as permanent because really they aren't. Moving? I might hate the place and move within a year or two. Cutting my hair? I can grow it back out. And leaving lotc? Well, I can always go back to it and I know one day in a few months or so I'll give into my wondering about how the server is doing and load up minecraft. So please don't see this post as the last word from me. I'll be back to continue on the Delevoye legacy once more or let out my inner hippie with Kehlani, but I don't know when and I don't expect it to be soon. If you want to keep in contact with me my discord is Cheshire#7410.

See you later alligator.

tumblr_pdrsy7KJar1wzypxlo1_500.gif

Bye Chesh!! Aa good luck with moving and all your future things!

Take care

Fare thee well friendo. Do enjoy your time away.