Glassware Required! [Kelly Winery]

ScreamingDingo

image.png.9f0e97b99e46c86a58f27c7b464881ac.png

===========================================================================================================================================================================

–  + – TRADE NOTICE – + –

Looking for Glassware

Greetings from the Kelly Winery to all those that look upon this notice. I write this in confidence of finding a talented glassblower whom could make the company custom wine bottles and other containers for fermentation of oil and herbs. The order shall be custom and prices shall be sorted upon negotiation between us two. Though, if I cannot find a person who can create custom bottles and implements, then I require 40 crates of empty bottles, which shall be used for spreading the wares of the Kelly Winery. (40 Stacks of Glass bottles).

I also look for herbs and other fruits that shall either enhance perfumes or create marvelous scents for those who wish to purchase them. You can also either send a message to my building or come contact me in person to negotiate prices for handing the ingredients over to me.

I am located just East from the Adrian Crossroads, follow it towards the estate to the right and the building of the Kelly Winery will be there. Place a letter within the mailbox with your location or we can commence negotiations on the spot if I am present.

Thank you all for your time and I do hope to see you in the future. For inquiries about customised perfumes, scents or wines. Please do also leave a letter at the manor and we will be in touch.

Owner of Kelly Vintages,

Frederick Kelly

===========================================================================================================================================