Treshure

Interest check - LoTC History Podcast

One of my most favorite memories as a noob was sitting in TS, listening to veteran players recall famous battles, events, or just fun **** that happened in the past. Always sparked my imagination and kinda made me look through their eyes.

So what if I put that in a “podcast” format? It wouldn’t be formal at all, and the conversation would be loose. But the general idea is to bring on some veteran players, shoot the ****, and kinda go over the stuff they reminisce on and remember about. Might be fun to listen to and there would be interesting things to learn about past LoTC events from firsthand participants.

Interest check. Thoughts?

I like this. +1

let me be the first to suggest a mike duncan approach rather than a dan carlin theatrics – unless a powerful voice actor or narrator is at play

14 minutes ago, Publius said:

let me be the first to suggest a mike duncan approach rather than a dan carlin theatrics – unless a powerful voice actor or narrator is at play

think Joe Rogan but mineman history

1 hour ago, Publius said:

i love the history of rome as much as the next guy but the elegance of mike’s format would be lost on the backwards rats nest that is lotc’s narrative.

this is a great idea treshure, i have smilar fond memories of hearing old stories, and i think it would be a great way of documenting lotc history as it was actually experienced by players, rather than in say a wiki page or a post that’s 95% apocryphal or just straight fiction 

I would love this, I remember one of the first videos I watch on lotc was those old Lotc history videos on youtube 

Edited by Imperium

Oh the things I could say...