LithiumSedai

DECLARATION OF THE APOSTOLIC KINGDOM OF SUTICA

“Well, this was bound to happen.”

Csaba prays to the blue sky for his old friend’s safety, and for her victory over pretenders.

Aelthir cringes.

"The new world order is nigh..." comments Renhalt upon this matter.

“Oh, jeeze.” Comments an irrelevant ginger.

Another one bites the dust.

States Dwain the dwarf

Glottgut’Raguk grinned upon reading, running out of his blarg and holding the declaration high in the air for all to see! “Boyz! We’ze mentioned in diz ‘ere writin’!” He laughed and cheered, pointing at the line that mentioned the Raguk camp. After his excitement died down, he crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the mud of the swamp, uncaring for the rest of the text.

The Prince of the Alders simply marshalls his army for combat. The victory was to be the first of many against the undead Princess Cyrene and her retinue of Xionist pretenders. 

Sergei Stafyr reads carefully, he then nodded and smiled "Let us cleanse it and make Sutica something to be proud of, long live the Apostolic Kingdom!"

10 hours ago, ChaseusBelli said:

“Well then.” Lord Evar’tir commented as he read the report given to him by the scout. “Can’t say I’m surprised, per se.” He’d sigh, dismissing the scout, before heading to his office, starting to pen a letter.

The Annilir, Fëanor Sylvaeri paged through the documents handed to him, until the last page came into view. The elf read through in short, and remarks. ”That is not at all surprising. Unfortunate for Cyrene, though.

”Quite.” 
Evar’tir frowned considerably beneath his helm. ”Though, I can’t say I’m surprised.”

”So. What is she to do, should the lands be overtaken?”

”A good question. I’ll ask her next time I see her. Though, I do need to issue this letter soon, however.”

”Very well. I’m back to Caras Eldar for now, a few things I ought to keep eye on.. and I’ve the Moot to mediate.”

”Aye. I’ll be there.” 
The ‘Ker nodded, before the two armoured Mali’ headed back to Caras Eldar.

Qr4I-rhrhGl4Dl5xwCW0V_8gyn9p3TR1tE5wd9l5t0TBXFvjw9mk_F4XeUQg3PyoxoBgl4-B8hRieheCXJBily9E5uG3uae_g260AkCNfgRJ0nQ0z6jNy_MsbI2jsGV4zlX4lE5I

Confirmed  by Her Eminence, The Mortal Queen Renn Vaeloryïs. Scribed by His Lordship, Evar’tir Ithelanen of Canahedo, 15th of Malin’s Welcome, 1689.

Addressed to Jan Sigmar of the House of Alstreim,

LET IT BE KNOWN that The Government of the Dominion of Malin sees the foreign affairs of Sutica, and of the House of Alstreim, with the Free Company of Gladewynn under contract, and acknowledges that Sutica claims itself a neutral state several times in the past. In turn, the Dominion of Malin remains neutral in this conflict, as we have been.

ON THE SUBJECT OF ‘Unsanctioned Negotiations’ with the Dominion of Malin: The Crown was approached by the Trade Minister, seeking a Protectorate under the Dominion. This was quickly denied, under the reasonings that the Sutican lands are too far to effectively relay protection, nor did the diplomat offer anything beneficial to the Dominion of Malin as a whole. These talks, while short, by no means, were unsanctioned.

BERUN OERNE ULLREH
HER EMINENCE, The Mortal Queen Renn Vaeloryïs; True Crown Royarch of United Elvenesse and Sovereign Lady of the Woodland Realms, Defender of the Loftywoods, Barrowlands, and Grove. Inheritor likewise of the Exalted Legacy of Old Normandor, Leumalin and Luminaire. Devoted Shepherd of the Elder Blood, and Soothsayer of the Emerald Way; Rightful Lady of the Fae, and Chosen of the Aspects.
5qY9Na7_SP5FGDRtavesgCOFcs2TziNGPLhEQPD4O9oT2-lZwpsoGGW-E0NXY3wyUlZR8vAe22WD5-94lBHsEKZ1zyHC1oU3TNxa1vFbNke-QC4aoU84Yxo60AZd0mhgAYlBtf8n

“Quit using titles like humans do just to look cool!!” Albert Brussels, official scribe of Claudius Bracchus in the Imperial Parliament yells in anger!

“I was told that the trade princess has connections with dark ones however i did not think it was this bad, perhaps it would not be too bad to have someone new there after all.”
Remarks a scholar in Carol.

17 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Daisy Applefoot nods slowly “Now oi’m glad tha’ weh lef’ Su’ica so long ago.”

Little did Daisy know that the Halfling graveyard now lay empty, the corpses having long since been stolen for a higher purpose. Sutica while it had its dark secrets, had been but a setback for a higher power.. 

Hiren read the letter with curiously glimmering teal orbs, peering about at his adoptive family, “Too many big words for me, but I’m getting the vibe that people are being annoying, like usual,” the child stated nodding sagely.

Edited by Anthony303

The local troublemaker of Sutica shakes his head, a soft breath releasing from his nostrils. ”The same people destroyed my home before...” He murmured to himself as he strolled the streets of the trade city. ”The church butchered women and children...” He moved to his house, brushing his rough hand against his old Crulean Watch armor, which he had been terminated from. ”Perhaps I’m not guard material, but I absolutely refuse my home to be wiped out by the villainous scum of Renatus, not again--not if I have a say about it. I will help stop them, or die trying.” He prepare his combat elixirs.