Only fun time for me

craigr34

Don't really know if this is the right place for this or how to say this to everyone but just to let the people who know me or heard about me have a little heads up about me. I have cancer and so I've not been as active as I have been these past few months (as well as having a girlfriend) so it's been a bit tough on me but I'll survive it. Posting this through my phone so forgive me for any glaring errors. Hopefully I get back to playing LOTC again just maybe after the new map is released. Hope to see you all again soon my dudes.

4 minutes ago, craigr34 said:

Don't really know if this is the right place for this or how to say this to everyone but just to let the people who know me or heard about me have a little heads up about me. I have cancer and so I've not been as active as I have been these past few months (as well as having a girlfriend) so it's been a bit tough on me but I'll survive it. Posting this through my phone so forgive me for any glaring errors. Hopefully I get back to playing LOTC again just maybe after the new map is released. Hope to see you all again soon my dudes.

Craig you grouchy bastard! Screech the little **** to nothing and see it done! 

Inside jokes and such aside, hoping you stay in both good health and good spirits man.

1 minute ago, Temp said:

Craig you grouchy bastard! Screech the little **** to nothing and see it done! 

Inside jokes and such aside, hoping you stay in both good health and good spirits man.

Don't worry I've screeched at the little **** and it still doesn't want to leave me!

Don't worry mate I'll be making sure I always stay in good spirits a out it.

**** what. get better soon my guy, gl

btw you heard about the 100% specificity immunotherapy thing that was reported a few days ago?

https://news.uci.edu/2018/11/06/new-immunotherapy-technique-can-specifically-target-tumor-cells-uci-study-reports/

18 minutes ago, Destroyer_Bravo said:

**** what. get better soon my guy, gl

btw you heard about the 100% specificity immunotherapy thing that was reported a few days ago?

https://news.uci.edu/2018/11/06/new-immunotherapy-technique-can-specifically-target-tumor-cells-uci-study-reports/

No I haven't heard of it but it looks promising, looks like it will be a bit later in the future for it to be widespread but I'm glad that there is a possible treatment out there that may be used to help people of cancer

Hey Craig , I hope you kick cancers ass.take care dude and can't wait to see back on lotc. Cant loss what little Scottish we have !! 

Thanks pun I will be making sure that I beat it's ass, need to get back to playing lotc again soon probably after the new map is here. Lotc needs more Scottish that's for sure lol

I hope you get well soon!

we were never tight but i really feel for you. i really do wish you the best. i hope the type you have isn’t aggressive and easily treatable. if you ever need someone to vent to about medical **** feel free to throw me a line, craig.