ImperialTortoise

A Priests Report - Demons of Arberrang

30 minutes ago, Gallic said:

“Hi I am Gallic.” – Gallic 2k18

14 minutes ago, Vindicant said:

“I like Bananas.” Kary, 2k18

Lily Anarion, Minister of Law for Sutica, clears her throat. 
”Its funny that you say where is the proof, as if this is not proof enough. However, Sutica was already well aware due to eye witnesses and relics found in the settlement while it was being used that it was a place of demons. Needless to say, We mourn for our disgraced, insane, pathetic former royal consort. Though the time of their leaving was not the most pleasant of circumstances, to see he would fall so low pains our hearts deeply.”
She goes quiet a moment, hanging her head in a minute of silent mourning.
"That all being said, Sutica of course officially supports the removal of demons from this realm. If any need healing or supplies in their investigations, we will happily support your business! Oh, and he was definitely an elf with cut ears.”

2 minutes ago, Tidemanno said:

“Have you seen any official documents?”

“Ye were defended by them, which makes the whole thing all the more suspicious since it suggests it was meant to be kept as a secret.”

“Laurie Horen?” John d’Anpalais would say, disgusted that there would be another impersonater of his house. “Guess we need to kill more imposters.”

Delvin gazes over the poster squinting Kary hasn't aged at all? Well, I guess the elven race are demons seeing as they don’t age as well”  He mumbles shaking his head with disapproval  ”The thick head even found a hand of a beast that has been tormenting Arberrang, very good!”  Delvin said with sarcasm going to rip the thing up and toss it into the flames  ”I think this person was dropped as a child, or maybe had one too many mushrooms when he went ‘Demon hunting’ Heh heh Heh” Delvin chuckles at his own joke going to sit down and continue drinking that cold sweet refreshing apple juice given to him by the master apple juicer, Kary.

"Who's Laurie Horen??” Amelia Horen asks! 

2 minutes ago, Chimp said:

“Ye were defended by them, which makes the whole thing all the more suspicious since it suggests it was meant to be kept as a secret.”

“So ye raided us without thinkin’ we were part of a rebellion? Bloody savages,”

1 minute ago, Tidemanno said:

“So ye raided us without thinkin’ we were part of a rebellion? Bloody savages,”

“Says the demon worshippers”

Just now, Chimp said:

“Says the demon worshippers”

“I’ve slain more demons than listed on the papers,”

1 minute ago, Tidemanno said:

“I’ve slain more demons than listed on the papers,”

“Clearly not enough then”

“So they’ve finally been found out,” Rickard Vientos commented firmly. “May Aeriel’s judgement await the demons.”

Sergei would slam his fist on the table after reading the report "I can not believe this, may GOD help us rid yourself of demons!"

Ingvildr snorted at the thought, ”If they were demons, I’d know and I’d cut them down. I just returned a litch to ashes earlier.”

Edited by PosidonX7

Elvira would read the missive and she sighs deeply, rubbing the bridge of her nose. “Kary... you fool. I had warned you time and time again to remove yourself from the darkness before you endanger yourself, yet your constant need for a power to aid you and your own foolish ways have just damned you. If only you had heeded my warnings...”

She’d make her way over to a display cabinet and opens it, where a familiar black ferrum steel blade lays asleep. The woman picks up the blade and examines it carefully.

“...sorry Quill. It seems you and I may clash afterall...” Elvira would state mournfully. “I pray you forgive me for what I will do...”

2 hours ago, Jondead said:

Sighard grinned in his office as he heard the news reached his ears, the faint sound of crackling lighting outside his humble office and living space, his gloved hands tracing the table as he sent the messenger away again blessing him in Godfray’s name, before speaking to what seems to be himself “Seems that the Demonificationists are coming to an end with their wretched stench.” He let out before standing form the chair he sat in “He is a fool to think he would not get a punishment for letting the dark scurry out into the light, he is blinded, only we could defeat him before these tidings of motion from the Mortals of the Canonist Church, to think Wulf let him survive and scurry... to think I needed to pick up the mantle with the rest he has caused dangers and wrongs too, soon the endgame is here, how many moves left though.” he let out with a soft sigh looking out to the balcony as he moved to look down on the snows falling, his hands tightly gripping the railing of wood as he snarled, his purple eyes scanning the land he stood in front of, his mind fueled by a endless rage and fire burning white for a long time, his pale form let go of the railing and moved back and down the steps to exit, once he left he headed towards the south, deep into the south in the raveging cold blizzard and snows endlessly falling, as his body carrys more pain than any mortal should have seen, or felt, his mind shattered and slipping away, how long until his endgame was here too, only the Deities would know.

Marius Marbrand frowned up on his Warrior son in the Seven skies

Edited by Arsenal