ImperialTortoise

A Priests Report - Demons of Arberrang

ibUyBJvFifXlY0N1gTnflqZsrCU7a7lSxIlFzEnWzra4L3RWzAzX-HEzi5u7qzB1Bj-awpcRlrKq8K3HoTYeZVitu04NigRXhQ8fVfkDIxFIeK7CZKUL6n3j_D0Ye4wCVcUWx30k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eduwBgDcMwY

[!] A man cloaked in black travels throughout various settlements of the Empire, pinning up a number of large fliers to noticeboards. [!]

Demons in humanity!

Greetings brothers and sisters of the canonist realm, I have written this damning report to inform you all of the dangerous demons that once resided in Blackwater and now Arberrang. These demons are extremely dangerous and large in size, they are able to take human form to blend into the Empire. Just like Iblees, they take up a guise and infiltrate the faithful and drag them down into sin, however these demons care not about the condemnations of your soul as a consequence of your sin. No! These demons try to consume your soul before you can reach the seven skies or the void. I have also received reports that when ArchBishop Elwood held a mass in their city, their populace showed up merely to deceive. They do not follow GOD for they drew blades on a priest whilst his back was turned! Thankfully he made it out alive, unaware he almost fell victim to these demons.

I have spent much time investigating these demons and have spoken to many leaders who have had to deal with them. From my sources and witness accounts from leaders of the realm, I have deduced that the following individuals be branded a demon and brought to pyres where they may be cleansed by the fire of Owyn:
- Karyssmov Faroe
- Johanna Faroe
- Sylvia Faroe
- Tak Faroe
- Toska

That is the list of individuals that are accused of being demons, from my investigation and interviewing several people, it is believed that Karyssmov is leader of these demonic creatures. These demons are reportedly named ‘Naztherak’ and ‘Inferi’and they take dragon-like form. In the past these individuals previously lived in a settlement near to Sutica named ‘Blackwater’. From here they would harass the populace. Sutican officials then informed Generals of the Imperial Army who, I believe, rooted out these demons.

With the settlement now under Imperial Control, I was able to travel there and explore their lair. It was most troubling to say the least, below the abode of ‘Toska’ there was a lift which took you down to an underground base. When I traveled through a series of broken down iron doors, I was greeted with a throne room, the throne made of bones.
q2LqEd7UdpP6Ae-3n1XyiD96EKqyre1mgdA54FizfKUWNcEwoZNYpP_DV-6K7_ZkA5JTWjgQ3QxRlZv2wuI6ibmp13uTtRh6K2ICPIhIutZteFp9Zi6q4tMUTIEkeCFIzNTK5tYn

This was deeply shocking, bones littered this base and as I explored further I found a pool. This pool was of pure blood, most likely drained from the many victims they have had down here. It is believed the demons bathe in this bath, a truly disturbing prospect indeed. This is shown in my very artistic illustrations below.

EsnZ9MAVR4p4xzP_osIitKJCHq2pHD8fDvFRY96-kB27CU5UYv2zzYp90EQGZFauLqXgiGnIQl1qP8IRZjPWZG0D5TK1IYEJD2HirXvCUJFcOVIhYprVyeAZpJbT0CShBtM1G1_c

E_IaNToTiQnkommn_WhrQWS40pG5CCLC3mg0_FjKA2lCjaVQmn3oUZTkHb-M-fg4naV5To6idB7BkGJ9LOBVRrwAYUtA7Pi-uHdf2YJlXMXJVBIQumsT1fDbRiN2QtFSVJEdnvf3

Nevertheless, I continued to explore this lair and made my way deeper inside. I was greeted with another large pool of blood, quietly I observed strange little creatures running around, more demons most probably. With that I hastily closed the gate and locked them inside and continued to explore. After this I found a nest-like area in the corner of a cave. I suspect this is where the demons actually slept.

LrnTlUWuOV01pwKvS7tlyc33GAfO2T7d6g-NYGwgibdKiLJlLk5cwhaPZcTM-5BJGlFNdtX2u3y4q6pjNKAYCrn2lBomcxBNorB6LxGI2ryrwGoIKKilQlgrNNhhPeKXYLVhPCkM

1xDZF-nyXVaBvqanR_LMgk5BUnrKzEbecHPwZyyqh0AjFj4lIVL6i7lQRfZaCzyb2f1Hu1A9ddCHrOtmF3hU6q7ReSE2HrjgX4NKLCv5CGHg2LLNMR7pwge0QcG8ttY8dlKR3K3A

After concluding my exploration here I left. I suspect that the entirety of the Faroe clan are either demons themselves or know of their existence and do nothing. Either is an affront to GOD which we cannot let stand. It is also rather hard to believe that the citizenry of Arberrang are blissfully unaware of the demons in their presence, the demons could however manage to hide their true identity to them. You might be a friend of Karyssmov, he claims to be a mortal man and yet he was a Prince of Sutica during Axios in the isle of Ceru. He lived and helped found Sutica alongside Lilyana throughout the entirety of Axios, yet he still lives. I may reminds you that we travelled to Axios in the year of 1571 and it is now 1689, over a hundred years has passed. The ‘man’ has not aged a single bit, not a single gray hair. Brothers and sisters, there is only way that this can happen, and that is if you become a demon or undead beast.

In this liar I also found a hallway of rooms where their servant resided, here is a list of names that I found:
- Roman
- Johanna Faroe
- Laurie Horen.

One of our laymen recently encountered one of these demons, being a rather large fellow, with aid he was able to destroy this creature and procured a limb. I have drawn a picture below of the limb that Boniface procured from it. The sheer size of this limb alone should give you insight as to its sheer size and power, alas good people do not let that put you off. Hunt them in large groups with heavy weapons, these demons shoot fire but alas, I have a solution!

kkvTl-7_r-xWLgCCdr8VAM46VZWGSGnYAyodbWtOdHBCKEj25UzOfvmBoVkboPZZsLs36tObi981jdbP6qypuqE2p3bNUEuSVW4fq6MUYUCrKJ2YL99FuqfUa_Oynwvl86HutHTF

If you are confronted by one of these demons or set out to hunt them, ensure all your body is covered head to toe. Their fire only damages the flesh, if you are covered then the fire will run off like water on wood.

Albert Brussels frowns upon reading this. “Here I thought they were nice folk..”

-

Goth
âr snarkily laughed ”’Uman priezt in Arberrang... ‘E’z lucky mi waz away...”

Sighard grinned in his office as he heard the news reached his ears, the faint sound of crackling lighting outside his humble office and living space, his gloved hands tracing the table as he sent the messenger away again blessing him in Godfray’s name, before speaking to what seems to be himself “Seems that the Demonificationists are coming to an end with their wretched stench.” He let out before standing form the chair he sat in “He is a fool to think he would not get a punishment for letting the dark scurry out into the light, he is blinded, only we could defeat him before these tidings of motion from the Mortals of the Canonist Church, to think Wulf let him survive and scurry... to think I needed to pick up the mantle with the rest he has caused dangers and wrongs too, soon the endgame is here, how many moves left though.” he let out with a soft sigh looking out to the balcony as he moved to look down on the snows falling, his hands tightly gripping the railing of wood as he snarled, his purple eyes scanning the land he stood in front of, his mind fueled by a endless rage and fire burning white for a long time, his pale form let go of the railing and moved back and down the steps to exit, once he left he headed towards the south, deep into the south in the raveging cold blizzard and snows endlessly falling, as his body carrys more pain than any mortal should have seen, or felt, his mind shattered and slipping away, how long until his endgame was here too, only the Deities would know.

“The ooga booga pagans of the south are actually demon worshippers, woah who would have thought about that one?”
Inquires a man.

“You would think that someone who assaulted innocents in the name of Tahariae would be less inclined to become a dark creature. Nope.” Evar’tir mutter to the helmed scout who had brought the missive. He seemed confused by his superior’s mutterings, but remained silent, until the Dominion Lord waved dismissively, sending him on his way with a salute.

"Tahts the hand o' ahn undead minotaur. Karyssmov helpe' us kill it. Oi've teh other hand." She'd mutter as she reads the poster. 

Dainn Skarpefanger looked down at the papers. “Demons? Maratsu spawn? In my lands – no i would never. Myhaps we should work together to make sure it is destroyed, forgotten, and doesn’t spread.” the man grumbled and tossed the papers into the fire.

Or is this merely grasping at straws in hopes to pull Arberrang into war?”.

Just now, Tidemanno said:

Dainn Skarpefanger looked down at the papers. “Demons? Maratsu spawn? In my lands – no i would never. Myhaps we should work together to make sure it is destroyed, forgotten, and doesn’t spread.” the man grumbled and tossed the papers into the fire.

Or is this merely grasping at straws in hopes to pull Arberrang into war?”.

“Are you not allied with the rebels?”

“I don’t really understand th’correlation between Karyssmov, th’Faroes an’ this weird hole.” Gwion comments after reading the suprisingly well-written dossier.

“...Also pretty sure Karyssmov’s a closeted elf, no’ an immortal demon.”

Princess Cyrene chokes on her orange juice upon noticing the fliers.  “****, I told Nilth not to make you go, Sighard! I’ll kill you if you get hurt!” 

4 minutes ago, Gallic said:

“I don’t really understand th’correlation between Karyssmov, th’Faroes an’ this weird hole.” Gwion comments after reading the suprisingly well-written dossier.

“...Also pretty sure Karyssmov’s a closeted elf, no’ an immortal demon.”

“He’s had pure Elven children with an elf, yet also pure human children with a human. So at least one of the two sets of children he had, have to be half breeds.” 

A Small Figure remained with a smirk on its face

Edited by Goblinberg

29 minutes ago, Chimp said:

“Are you not allied with the rebels?”

“Have you seen any official documents?”