Type of Treaty: [Trade] [Non-aggression]

=========================================

[Nation / Freebuild] [Name: Trade Federation of Sutica ]
[Nation / Freebuild] [Name: Warnation of Krugmar ]

Date of Signing: 12th of Sun’s Smile, 1689

Pact of Water and Blood, 1689

Pd45PUGBq0CKgXdmgZImyH3EE7yGfd_Q5AgWnq0kbjMb6G3UAX6__hiI8x89QtpD9Qbirg6M3Z7udi61_I5Ybesd8uxeiq1vnTNoDBtZHuyDuVg2xonjz15xD2652_IbjY0Aho5I2Ak7mzMR6G9uEgRflsIchmy0zvTlE2enDW1B9WKdjqm6frxXbiiYRHTrohdVFUcOL5ItMv639TYPMG4d8cbayA1lCaLajsVMLzNVZc0gwpM--kz64yuP1u3PW4zvBFdrdMuua9cz

On the 12th of the Sun’s Smile, 1689, putting all past conflicts and battles aside, a meeting took place between Sutican and Krugmar officials at the lands of the Cloud Temple: Trade Princess Cyrene Rex Gurukk 'The Zealot' Lak, who have each signed a treaty to ensure a pact of trade and non-aggression between the two nations in an effort to move forth.

Unrestricted Trade

• The borders of The Federation of Sutica and Warnation of Krugmar shall be opened to trade with one another, unrestricted by both land and sea. 

Non-Aggression

• The Federation of Sutica and Warnation of Krugmar shall avoid all conflict and aggression with one another, including but not limited to: breach of the respected party’s state law, banditry,  raiding, et cetera. 

The above agreement shall be renewed every 8 years. Should it not be renewed within a year of that time, the pact shall be discontinued until reformed once more.

Signed,
Trade Princess Cyrene Riel, Minister of Sutican Defense, Sovereign Lady of the Drake Isles. 

Rex Gurukk’Lak signs

"She what?Evar'tir snarled to the poor scout, promptly dismissing him, as he looked out the walls of Talareh.

The powerful Waldenian man known as Jan Sigmar, by the grace of Gott Apostolic King of Sutica, thinks hard about his commitment to free trade, but ultimately doesn’t sign any pacts. 

“It takes some balls to put aside your hate like that. I respect this.” Karyssmov murmurs.

38 minutes ago, Vindicant said:

“It takes some balls to put aside your hate like that. I respect this.” Karyssmov murmurs.

“I respect it too but I dont think she has balls” says antonious

“Why didn’t the ***** stay dead.” asks Humpfrey