The Grand Army of Mynebor Recruitment Requirements

J33xt101

The Grand Army of Mynebor Recruitment Requirements

download.jpg.e0ca814846ab72aa46b627196fcfda46.jpg

Due to the recent raids on the city, it is well past time that Mynebor needs its own army. 

The soldiers of this army must be able to stand strong against all invaders and those who seek to do harm, both from foreign and domestic enemies. 

They must under all circumstances, follow the orders of their superiors, officers, and anyone who has an office above them.

These soldiers must be able to march against an enemy, no matter what sort it is. 

They must also be citizens of the great city of Mynebor, and must have lived there for more than 4 stone days.

For now, they will be payed 50 minas a stone week, however, they are free to take on jobs inside of the city for more revenue.

There are multiple positions and ranks in this army, they are as follows:

1. Grand Marshal

(An esteemed position at the top of the chain, excellent skills with both the blade and bow are required, the person in this position must have been in the Grand Army of Mynebor for at least 2 stone months, or have a letter signed by the Lord, Ruler, or King of the city. The Grand Marshal is responsible for both of the captains, and only reports to the Ruler or Lord of the city.

2. Captain

(The next to highest rank acheivable in the Grand Army of Mynebor, in order to become a Captain, you must have been in the Grand Army of Mynebor for at least one stone month, or have a letter signed by the Lord, Ruler, or King of the city. There can only be two Captain at a time, they are responsible for the four lieutenants. Both of the Captains report directly to the Grand Marshal, and unless the Grand Marshal is not available they will never obatain direct orders from the King, Ruler, or Lord of the city.)

3. Lieutenant

(A veteran within the army, a Lieutenant must have at least 1 stone month of experience in the army, a letter from the Lord, Ruler, or King of the city, and one campaign or successful defense of a raid under their belt. At any given time there may only be a maximum of 4 Lieutenants, two of them will report to a Captain which will be assigned. The Lieutenant is responsible directly for the Sergeant beneath him, only one Sergeant should ever been under a Lieutenant at a time. This is the first of the officer ranks and is one of the hardest ranks to obtain)

4. Sergeant

(An experienced soldier, this position is in preparation for the officer ranks. The Sergeant will be in command of a Squad of four Enlisted men, he will fight with his men in all fights he is in, leading from the front, he is to inspire and lead his men to victory, as well as teach and train them.  One stone week is required before this rank is obtainable.)

5. Enlisted 

(A novice, but still a trained soldier, the enlisted is required to follow the direction and orders of his Sergeant to the letter, they have no rights inside of a formation, but are most valuable to the Sergeant, as long as the Enlisted does his job, the Sergeant will be able to do his. This rank is achievable after basic training is finished for a Grunt. A Lieutenant is required to promote the enlisted to a Sergeant.)

6. Grunt

(The lowest of the low, the position every soldier starts in. The Sergeant is responsible to taking the Grunt through basic training, after completion of basic training, the Grunt is eligible for promotion to Enlisted.)

Basic training will consist of agility challenges, accuracy challenges, sword drills, and survival drills. Training will be administered by the Sergeant, and a score of 20 is required for completion.

The soldier also is expected to help the city both in terms of revenue, and in terms of strength and building prowess. 

A board will be conducted weekly to determine the capacity and will of the the Enlisted.

All Sergeants and Officers must undergo a review board to confirm their will and drive.

More information will be delivered and taught in person.

Signed,

Lord Balrog Ironkiln, Ruler of Mynebor

ooc:

(To all those who already applied, please apply again)

Post below with the following, after posting, I will take care of your application.

Rp name-

Race-

Current position-

Age-

Time in stone weeks that you

have been in Mynebor-

------------------------------------

MC username-

Discord-

Rp name-Dutch the Rogur

Race-Mountain dwarf

Current position-n/a but I am a grunt at the council of hammers

Age-~30

Time in stone weeks that you

have been in Mynebor-a long time, since one of the earliest days of it I believe

MC username-Theldryn

Discord-theldryn#3460

ive been a grunt a long time in the council, I'm kind of sick of it. Enlisted or Sargeant would best fit me now.

Edited by theldryn
Forgot some things

7 hours ago, theldryn said:

Rp name-Dutch the Rogur

Race-Mountain dwarf

Current position-n/a but I am a grunt at the council of hammers

Age-~30

Time in stone weeks that you

have been in Mynebor-a long time, since one of the earliest days of it I believe

MC username-Theldryn

Discord-theldryn#3460

ive been a grunt a long time in the council, I'm kind of sick of it. Enlisted or Sargeant would best fit me now.

You are in, I will contact you shortly to work out some things rply. 

Rp name- Antal

Race- Human

Current position- Soldier

Age- 23

have been in Mynebor- A couple of stone days

MC username- CrymsonBlade

Discord- You have it.

1 minute ago, Crymson said:

Rp name- Antal

Race- Human

Current position- Soldier

Age- 23

have been in Mynebor- A couple of stone days

MC username- CrymsonBlade

Discord- You have it.

You are in, I will talk to you rply about the next steps.

Rp name- Ser Bjorn Arden

Race- Dwarf (says highlander its misclick)

Current position- Nothing

Age- 40

have been in Mynebor-0

MC username-Strfqe

Discord-Strfqe#6173

Just now, Henry_James said:

Rp name- Ser Bjorn Arden

Race- Dwarf (says highlander its misclick)

Current position- Nothing

Age- 40

have been in Mynebor-0

MC username-Strfqe

Discord-Strfqe#6173

Good! Im sitting next to you, welcome to the Army.